Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 5:46 AM

In my "points" section , the part where it says "Be a member for 5 days" has been reading 4 days to go since I joined up and that is just over a week ago now .Everything else works fine except this member thing.

Replies to This Posting

1. points?

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 1:02 PM

What do we do with the points???

Can we win a day in the life with Lenny?? LOL
    Loving Lenny .... he's soo HOT

2. Re: points?

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 12:52 PM

"A DAY IN THE LENNY'S LIFE", can you imagine this like a title of his new documentary? GREAT IDEA CORA!!! I hope so... Maybe merchandising, or a meet and greet when he starts the new tour... I don't know. But I like to win points LOL!
    Kisses, Meli

3. Re: points?

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 4:45 PM

did anyone find out what the points are for? thanks!

4. Re: points?

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 9:21 AM

Mel Espindola wrote:
    "A DAY IN THE LENNY'S LIFE", can you imagine this like a title of his new documentary? GREAT IDEA CORA!!! I hope so... Maybe merchandising, or a meet and greet when he starts the new tour... I don't know. But I like to win points LOL!
    Kisses, Meli

I think it's a great idea!!!!
    But we don't know the answer ((
    LLR Cor@

5. Re: Points

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 9:51 AM

I think there are a few more system kinks to work out. But overall...
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

6. Moderator

Re: Points

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Emma wrote:
    In my "points" section , the part where it says "Be a member for 5 days" has been reading 4 days to go since I joined up and that is just over a week ago now .Everything else works fine except this member thing.

This is affecting our sites right now, but is being addressed!

7. Re: Points

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Thank you for looking into it and responding to my question. Much appreciated !

8. Re: Points

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:11 PM

Wade said he knows nothing about points. We will wait and see what, if anything, we can do with them. For now he says only bragging rights. LOL

9. Re: Points

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:49 AM

angiebaby wrote:
    Wade said he knows nothing about points. We will wait and see what, if anything, we can do with them. For now he says only bragging rights. LOL

just posting to gain another point! ha ha :)

10. Re: Points

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Norma wrote:
    angiebaby wrote:

just posting to gain another point! ha ha :)

You are silling Norma! :)

11. RE: Points

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Now I'm wishing the points were for tickets to the festival.
    Lenny Lover Sista.

12. Re: Points

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:13 AM

I have not been collecting points and am not sure why. Of course, if I would take the time to determine what actions collect points, I might not be unsure. For instance, am I suppose to receive points when I respond to forums? This isn't clear for me.

AFTER READING EVERYONE'S THOUGHTS
    It sounds like there isn't a clear ledger available to clarify when the points are given. It would be helpful for everyone on this site to see the actual line itemized list broken down--sort of like an accounting ledger! Eh?
    Madeline Gouin

13. Re: Points

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:41 AM

Hey, do any of you guys notice the browser is not showing Lenny Kravitz's badge? For security purposes, whenever you create a website, you also create a badge that goes into the browser?? It "authenticates" the website. This badge, I believe, is called a "gravatar" or "avatar?" So, the next question is: "Is this an authentic website?"
    Madeline Gouin