PLEASE, PLEASE, HELP, WADE, OR OTHER TEAMLK. PEOPLE......

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Dear Wade/Mr. Moderator:

Is it just me or is there some technical difficulty with the music videos today, Nov. 03rd, 9:50PM. EST.??

Maybe perhaps my laptop is "tired" from viewing the wonders of this new site, ( I jest here....)or is it YouTube being "tempermental" again??

Was hoping to get my video fixes tonight here, but all I got was political ads and alot of buffering.......

Hoping you can help, please. I would be grateful.

Thank-you.

Therese.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: PLEASE, PLEASE, HELP, WADE, OR OTHER TEAMLK. PEOPLE......

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:09 AM

Me too! I thought it was my computer so, I turned the D...thing back to "manufacture settings." Suuuuucks! Got it done though.
    Madeline Gouin

2. Moderator

Re: PLEASE, PLEASE, HELP, WADE, OR OTHER TEAMLK. PEOPLE......

Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 3:22 PM

How is it now?

3. Re: PLEASE, PLEASE, HELP, WADE, OR OTHER TEAMLK. PEOPLE......

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Oh I just saw your post. I will have to go check and will let you know.
    THANKS.

Therese.

4. Re: PLEASE, PLEASE, HELP, WADE, OR OTHER TEAMLK. PEOPLE......

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 4:14 PM

wade(ctrl) wrote:
    How is it now?

I just checked, Wade, and only had 2 brief pauses in the first video. THANKS for tending to it!
    So now I'm going back to view that stunning video and beautiful song.

Therese.

5. Re: PLEASE, PLEASE, HELP, WADE, OR OTHER TEAMLK. PEOPLE......

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:35 PM

Wade!

Sincere thanks for the explanation and for checking into it again. I just watched "I Belong To You" and it was much better, only 2 very small brief pauses......which actually let me stare at the "scenery!"

Therese.

6. Re: PLEASE, PLEASE, HELP, WADE, OR OTHER TEAMLK. PEOPLE......

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 1:33 AM

wade(ctrl) wrote:
    How is it now?

I am not able to view videos. I thought I had a virus on my PC because of all the issues I was having so I turned my computer to Manufacture settings in hopes to rectify the situation. Unfortunately, I keep being prompted to download the "latest" flashplayer, but I have done so. It is both on Google Chrome and IE.

Interestingly, when I go to view my "yoga" videos online I am able to see these w/o interruption. So, I wonder what the problem could be? Do you know? Any suggestions?
    Madeline Gouin

7. Re: PLEASE, PLEASE, HELP, WADE, OR OTHER TEAMLK. PEOPLE......

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Madeline!

Wade wrote me and said that it could be due to the amount of useage/traffic at YouTube that affects your viewing of the video. As well as when you watch them, i.e. during high-volume "rush hour."
    Now I am going to view a few to see how they are-it is a good excuse for me to go look. Can't help myself......like other fans I must see them over and over.....

Therese.

8. Re: PLEASE, PLEASE, HELP, WADE, OR OTHER TEAMLK. PEOPLE......

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 5:38 PM

It is the same on my IPhone!
    Madeline Gouin

9. Re: PLEASE, PLEASE, HELP, WADE, OR OTHER TEAMLK. PEOPLE......

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Well Madeline, don't feel alone in your frustration cause I was just at YouTube and cannot even see the video of LK designs that Mel ., sent
    But.....I was able to view some of the videos here pretty well tonight. Keep trying, you will get to see some of your cherished videos here soon.
    Good luck on that.

Therese.

10. Re: PLEASE, PLEASE, HELP, WADE, OR OTHER TEAMLK. PEOPLE......

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Ladies I tried viewing the vids today and did not have any problem. I was even able to watch the Basement vid Mel posted. I wonder why it works for some. Hope the issue is resolved for you soon.
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

11. Re: PLEASE, PLEASE, HELP, WADE, OR OTHER TEAMLK. PEOPLE......

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 5:01 PM

It may very well be something to do with a different browser, an experimental browser, or antivirus software blocking certain content, etc. So, it is hard to say if it LK's site. I very much doubt it!!! The same with YouTube. There are certain downloads for flashplayers etc. that you need in order to debug the tools associated with online viewing of videos. Like I had stated before, it is doing the same with my IPhone. I purchased his album on ITunes. When I downloaded this to my IPhone and listened to it, it is just fine. But the videos I am not able to view.
    Madeline Gouin