Copy text 'About" page....

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Hello to everyone!

I have a question, cause something isn't 100% clear to me....

First I got to tell that I'm one of (the many) contributors of DiscoGS. I'm not sure if you know that site. But what the site does is catalogging CD/DVD and so on. Also does the site provides a profile for artists. It has many more features but that's a story for some other time.

Now was I browsing the artist pages of DiscoGS, and saw that you, (Lenny) has nothing written there.

Now the question: Can I copy the text, with the link of the page itself?

And where I would like to post the text, is here: http://www.discogs.com/artist/Lenny+Kravitz

Best Regards,

Stuffy

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Copy text 'About" page....

Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 9:36 PM

Stuffy wrote:
    Hi, me again!

Since there was no responce regarding my question, I think its okay to post your profile data (text) on DiscoGS.

If you, (or staff) haven't read this, and its NOT granted, please tell me and I'll remove it immediatly.

Best regards, and best of luck,

Stuffy, Netherlands.

say stuffy,, if you click "manage your account" after clicking "dashboard" (upper right hand of page after u logOn)...u can cut \ copy that websites address to your info..called "links" in the "manage your account" area..after all that - the link u wanted to show others'll show up on ur page! go for it..i added a link myself to a LK product site..whoever'll delete it if need be..i'm sure they dont care though..
    suPrima