Birthday greetings for Lenny Kravitz

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Dear LK-Team,

I would like to know if it possible to create/make a blog on the birthday of Mr.Kravitz where he can get birthday congratulations from us fans?

Best wishes, LLR.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Birthday greetings for Lenny Kravitz

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 6:07 AM

Its Lennys 50th Birthday this year. I would like to know where the party and celebrations at ?

2. Re: Birthday greetings for Lenny Kravitz

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 2:20 PM

I would hope it is in New Orleans or somewheres in the States! But no matter where it will be a BIG P-A-R-T-Y!!!

Why can't Love Music just create a blog in the blogs section on this site?? Then we all could send our wishes and congratulations from ALL over this big world!

And hey 50 is just a number.......cause I am 54 and do not look or act it! He just gets better and better with age and wisdom.....

Therese.

3. Re: Birthday greetings for Lenny Kravitz

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 8:52 AM

tsrottweilers wrote:
    I would hope it is in New Orleans or somewheres in the States! But no matter where it will be a BIG P-A-R-T-Y!!!

Why can't Love Music just create a blog in the blogs section on this site?? Then we all could send our wishes and congratulations from ALL over this big world!

And hey 50 is just a number.......cause I am 54 and do not look or act it! He just gets better and better with age and wisdom.....

Therese.

A Birthday Blog would be fine or a seperate New Topic on the Forum so fans can post photos and vids. Therese I'm with you, I hope the party is in New Orleans again It was wonderful the last time Lenny was here for his Bday!!

But I think you guys are adding a year to Lenny's age. I'm sure he only turns 49 this year.
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

4. Re: Birthday greetings for Lenny Kravitz

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 11:48 PM

Muzikliluvnlife wrote:
    tsrottweilers wrote:

I know Lenny will only be turning 49 and not until May. Good idea for separate blog for bday wishes, I am sure this site will be blowing up that day along with LKs FB page.
    LLR all!
    Angie
    Therese.

A Birthday Blog would be fine or a seperate New Topic on the Forum so fans can post photos and vids. Therese I'm with you, I hope the party is in New Orleans again It was wonderful the last time Lenny was here for his Bday!!

But I think you guys are adding a year to Lenny's age. I'm sure he only turns 49 this year.
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

5. Moderator

Re: Birthday greetings for Lenny Kravitz

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 3:19 PM

You can feel free to open up a blog, or a new thread on his big day!