EPIC ICONIC MOVIE WRITTEN FOR LENNY KRAVITZ BY FEMALE PROTEGE K.L. KENYA 1-813-504-3847

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 12:28 PM

TITLE : THE ELOHIM EXSPERIENCE {(for commercial) AN EPIC ICONIC ROLE FOR L.K.: LENNY KRAVITZ ! A SHARED DREAM SPIRITUAL, PSY PHI, AWEING MOVIE WITH ELLEMENTS OF SURPRISE AND REALITY ! INDEPTH , VISUALLY STUNNING AS WELL AS ANNALYTICAL ONE OFa kind movie, IF NOT THE BEST FILM OF ALL TIME. . PERFECT ROLE FOR LENNY KRAVITZ OF BELIEVE AND LET LOVE RULE FAME ! . INDESCRIBABLY UNIQUE ! LENNY KRAVITZ IS BRILLIANT ! THE FILM IS AMAZEING !

SCENE 1 :LENNY KRAVITZ IS AT THE ETERNAL HALLELUJAH CREATOR GOD THE TRINITY ELOHIM TEMPLE STADIUM ( TO BE BUILT IN ELETHEURIA BAHAMAS ALL LANDS AND PROPERTIES ARE TO BE PURCHASED/BUILT .
. I ALSO HAVE MONEY L.K. IS MANAGEING THAT MAY PARTLY BE USED FOR PURCHASE OF LAND/BUILDINGS IF NECCESARY BUT CONSULT WITH ME KENYA 1-813-504-3847 THIS SCRIPT IS TIME SENSITIVE. LENNY KRAVITZ PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND I WILL TELL YOU THE EXACT LOCATION OF THE PROPERTIES AND WE CAN GO OVER IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER LOCATION IN MIND. LENNY KRAVITZ YOU ARE IN CHARGE AND WILL DIRECT THE FILM IF YOU SO DESIRE.)

There is a dreamy soft focus wide shot over the platinum/ with hints of champaign gold ETERNAL HALLELUJAH AGAPE CREATOR GOD ELOHIM THE TRINITY TEMPLE STADIUM WITH ADGASCENT ELLOHIM EXSPERIENCE DOMED THEMEPARK OF ALMOST THE SAME SIZE120,000 CAPACITY. THE FILM SHOT THEN SLOWLY NARROWS AND A FLASH OF LENNY KRAVITZ INSIDE WITH EYES CLOSED N STAGE IN PRAYER SAYING AMEN ALMOST AS IF THE FILM IS SHOT BACKWARDS AND IT IS. T

THEN AN OUTSIDE SHOT OF THE TEMPLE FROM HIGH ABOVE LARGE WHISPY CLOUDS THAT PARTIAY BLOCK THE SUNSET VIEW WITH VANILLA AND CHAMPAGN GOLD, WITH PLATINUM SPARKLES OF A SKY. NOW THE CAMERA GIVE THE VIEW POINTOF TWO EYES IS IT A DOVE ? IS IT AN EAGLE? IS IT AN ANGLE? ANGELIC YES, IT IS THE SHARED VIEWPOINT OF L.K. AND HIS INTEREST /DARE I SAY LOVE INTEREST. WHILE ON STAGE LENNY KRAVITZ IS VIEWING THE OUTSIDE VIEW IN A SOFT FOCUS VISION AND HIS LOVE INTEREST FROM THE SIDE EDGE OF THE STAGE, OUT OF VIEW IS SEEING WHAT HE SEES FROM A VISION OF BEING WITHIN HIS SOUL!!! ( THE VIEW POINT FROM OUTSIDE SWOOPS AND SOARS QUICKLY ALMOST LIKE IN THE MOVIE IRON MAN AS HE DESCENDED THEN THE CAMERA SHOWS A DOVE WITH A EUCHARIST FROM THAT VIEWPOINT. THERE IA A FLASH OF LIGHT THEN THE VIEW POINT GROM THE EYES OF THE THE DOVE IS SHOWN; AND LENNY KRAVITZ IS REVEALED UPRIGHT IN A FLASH OF LIGHT WEARING LIGHT WASH RELAXED FIT ABERCROMBIE DISTRESSED JEANS WITH A RIP ACROSS ONE KNEE AND A SQUARE SHAPED HOLE ON THE OTHER KNEE AND A WHITE LAYERED DISTRESSED DRESS TEE WITH REAL PLATINUM SIMULAR TO THE GREY DISTRESSED TEE HAVE SEEN YOU WEAR IN POSTED VIDEOS AND CUSTOM THICK SOLED REAL P[LATINUM AND DISTRESSD CUSTOM ADDIDAS SHELL TOE BOOTS. YOU (L.K.)(THIS IS WRITTEN FOR L.K. TO VIEW /READ ONLY. SO IF YOU ARE STAFF OR A FAN ...SPOILER ALERT, STOP READING AND BRING THIS EPIC SCRIPT OPPORTUNITY TO LENNY KRAVITZ ATTENTION AND YOU WILL GET A REWARD, BLESSING FROM GOD.THE DOVE GLIDES PAST A EAGLE, AND NOW WE SEE LENNY KRAVITZ FROM AN EAGLES POINT OF VIEW LENNY LOOKS PEACEFUL, YET SERIOUS THEN STARES INTO THE EYE OF THE EAGLE. GOLDEN LIGHT WITH PLATINUM UNDERTONE INSHROUDS LENNY THEN BEGINS TO LOOK LIKE A SWIRLING CLOUD LENNY IS THEN OUT OF VIEW AND YOU SEE FROM THE EAGLE VANTAGE POINT WHAT SEEMS TO BE THE FORMATION OF A SMALL TORNADO OUTSIDE. ON STAGE LENNY LOOKS TOWARD THE SIDE OF THE STAGE THAT EMPATHY IS STANDING ON ,OUT OF VIEW FROM THE AUDIENCE. SHE BEGINS TO LOOK ETHEREAL LIKE AN ELLEMENTAL .THEN FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF EMPATHY'S GLOSSY EYES OF WATER YOU CAN SEE A GOLDEN RIVER RAPID BEGIN TO FLOW, THE SAME HAPPENS TO LENNYS EYES. SHE CLOSES HERS TO PRAY AND THEY BOTH SIMULTANEOUSLY BUT UNAWARE TO THE AUDIENCE RECITE OUR FATHER...THY KINGDOM COME...THY WILL..BE DONE. FOEVER AMEN ! NOW OUTSIDE FROM THE DOVES POINT OF VIEW ,AS IF LOOKING FROM TWO SMALLER EYES THE TORNADO IS FORMING RAPIDLY. NOW YOU SEE FROM TWO SETS OF EYES FROM THE ABOVE VANTAGE POINT OF THE EAGLE THE TORNADO IS ALMOST FORMED. THE DOVE FLY'S HIGHER AND THE CAMERA SLOWLY SHOWS THE DETAILED VIEW OF THE GOLDEN VANILLA TORNADO WITH PLATINUM SWIRLS LINING THE TORNADO. THEN THE VANTAGE POINT OF THE CAMERA IS SHOWING A VIEW OF LENNY ONSTAGE AS HE BEGINS TO SING( THE CROWD ERUPTS LIKE THUNDER AND ONE CAN HERE ACTUAL THUNDER A SPECIAL EFFECT PART OF THE ENTRO OF THE SONG"ETERNAL HALLELUYAH/FAITH IN ACTION.AS LENNY BEGINS TO SING THE CAMERA CLUES IN THAT KENYA CAN SEE THROUGH HIS PERSPECTIVE BECOUS, HE BLINKS HIS EYES AND FOR A FLASH OF A SECOND THEY LOOK LIKE HERS PEARING FROM BEHIND HIS EYES . ALMOST EXACTLY LIKE WHEN A CONTACT LENS MOVES EXCEPT THIS TIME BOTH EYES SIMULTANEOUSLY AS LENNY BEGINS TO SING
SONG TITLE HALLELUJAH AGAPE /FAITH IN ACTION

HALLELUJAH AGAPE, CREATOR GOD

KING OF KINGS
I DEDICATE MY LIFE TO YOU GOD
I WALK IN GOD'S COUNCIL , GOD'S SHEPHERDING

I SING TO GOD THE HIGHEST PRAISE ,ETERNAL HALLLELUJAH
I APPRECIATE GOD GIVEN PROTECTION , EACH AND EVERY DAY
(LAYERED) THATS MY FAITH IN ACTION /ETERNAL HALLELUJAH , HALLELUJAH
FAITH IN ACTION
I SING TO GOD THE HIGHEST PRAISE,ETERNAL HALLELUJAH
I'M A LIVING TESTIMONY EACH AND EVERY DAY[
(LAYERED) THATS MY FAITH IN ACTION/ ETERNAL HALLELUJAH

(THE CAMEREA IS STILL ON LENNY KRAVITZ AS HE CONTINUES)
HALLELUJAH AGAPE, CREATOR GOD
PRINCE OF PEACE
I DEDICATE MY LIFE TOYOU GOD
I WALK IN GOD'S COUNCIL, GOD'S SHEPHERDING
I LET LOVE RULE , EACH AND EVERY DAY
I'M A LIVING TESTOMONY FOR THE AWESOME TRINITY OF AGAPE
THATS MY FAITH IN ACTION , FAITH IN ACTION
ETERNAL HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH

1. ( PIANO, VIOLINS ,CELLOS,VIOLA AND BASS WITH SYMPHONY
    NOTES :IN 8/EIGTH TIME, ALLEGRO (F,F,F,F,F,F,CE F,F,F,F,F,F,PAUSE F,F,F,F,F,C,E,F,F,F,F,F,F,PAUSEG,G,G,G,G,G,G,G,F,F,F,F,F,F,F,F,G,G,G,G,G,G,G,GPAUSEA,A,a ,g , F,G,F, FAITH IN ACTION (3 TIMES), THATS MY ,FAITH IN ACTION
    G G G F A F , G G G F

1. ETERNAL HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH
      ETERNAL HALLELUJAH , HALLELUYJAH ( 2 TIMES )
      (SLOWLY) EL -O- HIM
      MUTED LIGHTNING AND THUNDER STRIKES SIMULTANEOUSLY THIS IS A SPECIAL EFFECT THAT IS PART OF THE SONG ENDING. LENNY LEAVES THE STAGE. AS THE CROWD JUMPS TO THERE FEET,BEFORE HE LEAVES THE STAGE LENNY SAYS AFTER THE SIMUTANEOUS THUNDER AND LIGHTENING : " GOD IS IN THIS HOLY TEMPLE...GOD IS OMNIPRESENT, GOD THE FATHER... GOD THE SON , GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT; ETERNAL HALLELUJAH ! THE CROWD CHEERS AND SHOUTS ETERNAL HALLELUJAH TO GOD THUNDEROUSLY FOR 3 WHOLE MINUTES LENNY KRAVITZ SINGS ETERNAL HALLELUJAH AND THECROWD REPEATS HIM ( HE SINGS QUIETLY AND PEACEFULLY TO SOOTHE THE THUNDEROUS CROWD THAT DOES GROW EVEN LOUDER ! ! THE CROWD CONTINUES TO CHEER AT FIRST THEN THE MEN IN THE CROWD JOIN IN AND SING AS THE LADIES PRAISE GOD MOUTHING ETERNAL HALLELUYAH CREATOR GOD IN SILENT REVERENCE UNTO GOD ! THE HOLY SPIRIT IS WORKING EVEN NOW AS I AM TYPING I FEEL THE PRESENCE OF GOD !!!!! ETERNAL HALLELUJAH CREATOR GOD AGAPE ELOHIM ! ETERNAL HALLELUJAH YAWEH MACCADDESHKCEM , GOD THE SANCTIFIER !!!!! A SINGLE TEAR DROPS FROM THE RIGHT SIDE OF LENNYS RIGHT EYE. THEY NOW LOOK LIKE PEACEFUL STILL GOLDEN WATER WITH PLATINUM BLUE SPARKLES/ INFLECTIONS. THE TEAR IS SHOWN FALLING IN SLOW MOTION. THEN THE TEAR IS SUSPENED IN MIDAIR, AS THE FILM VIEWERS HEAR WIND( THEY WILL FEEL A GUSH OF WIND AT THE AGAPE EXSPERIENCE THEMEPARKS ADJASCENT TO THE STADIUM TEMPLES.). THE VIEW IS NOW QUICKLY OF THE GOLDEN PLATINUM VANILLA SKY TORNADO. EXCEPT NOW ON ANOTHER THE GALAXY ! THE VANILLA PLATINUM LINED CLOUDS ARE NOW ENLIGHTENED/ ENLIVINED BY DANCING LIGHT FROM 12 GLOWING MOON SIZEDSUNS. 3 IN EACH DIRECTION. TO THE EAST, 3 MOON SIZE SUNS THAT GLOW OF, GRADUATED SHADES OF BRONZE GOLD ! TO THE WEST 3 SUNS , THAT GLOW OF; GRADUATED SHADES OF PLATINUM. TO THE NORTH 2 SUNS OF GRADUATED CHAMPAGNE GOLD AND ONE SUN OF GRADUATED LT. BLUE PLATINUM (ALMOST FLORESCENT). TO THE SOUTH, 3 SON'S OF GRADUATED CARRIBEAN BLUE/ ALMOST FLORESCENT TURQUISE !!!!! THESE MOON SIZE SUN'S ARE FARTHER AWAY FROM THIS PLANET THAN THE MOON IS FROM THE EARTH. BUT THE QUANTITY GIVES AN ALMOST ETHEREAL GLOW OF GOLD AND PLATINUM AND LT BLUE WITH TURQUISE TO THE PLANET . EXACTLY LIKE A HALLO. THE ETERNAL HALLELUJAH VERSION OF THE THE SONG GOOD MORNING FROM THE LOVE REVOLITION ALBUM . ( INSTEAD OF SAYING GOOD MORNING,NICE TO MEET YOU. THE LYRICS ARE: ETERNAL HALLELUJAH, PRINCE OF PEACE....ALL KNOWING, ALLMIGHTY, ALL POWERFULL GOD, ETERNAL HALLELUJAH...) IS HEARD PLAYING WITH SOFT WIND ( AT THE AGAPE EXSPERIENCE THEMEPARK THE VIEWERS WILL FEEL A SOFT WIND. IT IS A MOVIE EXSPERIENCE SIMULAR TO SHRECK AND SOARING COMBINED , THAT IS 12 TO 22 FEET OFF THE GROUND.)
      THIS PLANET TWICE THE SIZE OF EARTH / HABITABLE SUN, THAT ALSO FROM WITHIN AND IS HEATED FROM WITHIN BY A MAGMA LIKE FLORESCENT SUBSTANCE . THE PLANETS THEMSELVES LOOK LIKE SMOOTH CLEAR DIAMOND .EVEN THE SURFACE THAT GRADUATES SLOWLY DOWN TOWARDS THE OCEAN WITH NO FISH OR PLANT LIFE IS ALSO SMOOTH.( WHAT DO THEY EAT? THERE ARE FOOD REPLICATORS IN HOMES AND SPACECHARRIOTS) THERE ARE LIFESIZE TREESCULPTURES OF CLEAR AND GOLDEN BROWN ,ORE COLORED DIAMONDS PLACED SMOOTHLY. CREATED AS PART OF THE PLANET THAT ISCREATED BY GOD. MANY OF THE DIAMOND TREES HAVE PLATINUM /GREY TRUNKS WITH LIGHT CARRIBEAN BLUE AND BLUE PLATINUM LEAVES.THE TEMPERATURE IS ALWAYS 70 DEGREES ! THE THE MOCK UP OF THIS PLANET IS TO BE MADE CLOSE TO SCALE USEING; SWARROVSKI CRYSTAL, MOON STONE/ MOOD STONE AND IOLITE ON A PRIVATE ISLAND TO BE PURCHASED AS PART OF MY/ OUR PAYMENT ASAP. I WILL TELL YOU THE LOCATION ON A MORE SECURE CHANNEL.
      TO BE CONTINUED SCENE 2:

THIS IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE SOMONE PLEASE TELL LENNY KRAVITZ ABOUT THIS SCRIPT AND YOU WILL GET A REWARD !!!! 1-813-504-3847 "K.L." KENYA

Replies to This Posting

1. There is nothing to display yet, check back soon.