Welcome

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to start a new topic where we can post a mini bio of ourselves, so that we can get to know everyone! :)

I am Kevin, a 23 year old business student who loves life. I enjoy writing, and being a good friend to the ones I love. I am a goal oriented person, who can be a bit competitive at times. I am kind of a perfectionist. When I do something it has to be as perfect as possible. Outside of my busy school life, I try to make enough time for myself, family and friends. I love being in the company of good people. I love to laugh, and have a good time. Life is too short to dwell on the negative, so I always try to remain as positive as possible.

I cannot wait to get to know more about you all. I love Lenny Kravitz. It is my dream to be followed by him on Twitter. :)
"We were all born to make a difference."

Replies to This Posting

1. Short Bio

Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 7:27 PM

I am 44 years old (almost 45), a mother of 3 (one boy, two girls), an intuitive and abstract artist, and writer. I love reading storybooks from multicultural perspectives!!! I care deeply for the earth and all its inhabitants. I am very sensitive, intuitive, passionate, and simplistic. I can be hypersensitive to energy and am still learning how to channel this. I am a free-thinker who does not cling to conventional thinking. I feel a deep connection to Lenny Kravitz and love what he represents. My favorite song in his discography is "Butterfly."

"Out of the abyss of nothingness chaos was set in motion and the creative was birthed."

Thank you for allowing me to introduce myself. Peace and Love!

MY WEBSITE

Madeline Gouin
    http://gouin.imagekind.com/