Lenny, Release The Documentary Please!!

Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 6:16 AM

Hi Lenny Family! If you are like me, you’ve probably been anticipating the release of the documentary “Looking Back On Love” for a LONG time. The LennyFans who attended the screening say it’s fantastic!! For me, seeing bits and pieces of the “Black and White America” album making process through clips posted by Mathieu really makes me want to see the complete creative journey.

So Lenny Family, please help me in letting Lenny and TeamLK know that WE ARE READY for it NOW!!! Please “Reply” asking for the documentary’s release. Thanks and lots of LennyLove to you from New Orleans.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Lenny, Release The Documentary Please!!

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Muzikliluvnlife wrote:
    tsrottweilers wrote:
    I haven't been here for a while and as soon as I saw this forum post I had thought it was released!! To my dismay......

Well perhaps it could be arranged to hit the world on:

FEB. 14

This Day of Love would be so appropriate!!

Lenny LOVES his family, band AND his fans so maybe in our wildest dreams it can be released on Valentines' Day. Lenny could do a short video and tell us and give us his usual kiss!

But I am waiting for the DVD!!!!

Therese.

Sounds good to me Therese! I hope the DVD follows soon. I want the complete Mathieu Bitton designed package for my collection!

Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

I too, am hoping they decide to put out Looking Back on Love on DVD. I want to own it and have the packaging designed by Mathieu Bitton, I am hoping they will be moved to let Mathieu create the art he loves to do for HIS movie Come on management, are you reading this??? Team LK??

2. Re: Lenny, Release The Documentary Please!!

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 7:22 AM

Woohoo!! It's almost time! January 29 is the Day! We are counting down on Twitter. If you have a twitter account, please come and join us. Everyday send a tweet or 2 or 5 (LOL) to @iTunesMusic & @iTunesMovies letting them know how excited you are about the release. Use the hashtag #LookingBackOnLove! Eleven days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

3. Re: Lenny, Release The Documentary Please!!

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 11:07 AM

Counting it down! #LookingBackonLove!
    Peace & Love,
    Norma

4. Re: Lenny, Release The Documentary Please!!

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 4:24 PM

Countdown On!!
    #Looking Back on Love!!

Always LOVE and Peace

5. Re: Lenny, Release The Documentary Please!!

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 6:04 AM

The preview trailer for "Looking Back on Love" is very interesting! I can see where the "Bahamas" is the birthing grounds of his creations! It looks like a beautiful place. Lenny Kravitz's videos and pictures have helped to bring into my heart and mind a sense of the aesthetic quality within its environment and culture. More importantly, this documentary will shed light on "the man," Lenny Kravitz! I am very excited to see the documentary!!! PS: The ocean is very beautiful! The beach reminds me of my own childhood! There is a sense of connection that goes beyond the known, for sure.
    Madeline Gouin

6. RE: Re: Lenny, Release The Documentary Please!!

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 4:30 PM

Can't wait for the release!
    Madeline Gouin

7. Re: Lenny, Release The Documentary Please!!

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 12:24 AM

Norma wrote:
    Counting it down! #LookingBackonLove!
    Peace & Love,
    Norma

WooHoo! You, Selena, Theresa, Lisa, Miriam, Kim, Dawn, and the entire #LennyLoverTwitterFamily are TRULY representing with the COUNTDOWN to the release of #LookingBackOnLove. I love it
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

8. Re: Lenny, Release The Documentary Please!!

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 6:20 AM

Hello All!

I know everyone is so excited about "Looking Back On Love"!
    The countdown is now driving me crazy. I want it now.

The trailer has been such a tease and I keep watching it.

LLR!
    Lisa

Lenny Lover Sista.

9. Re: Lenny, Release The Documentary Please!!

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 7:53 PM

LadyOuiji wrote:
    Hello All!

I know everyone is so excited about "Looking Back On Love"!
    The countdown is now driving me crazy. I want it now.

The trailer has been such a tease and I keep watching it.
    LLR

Lisa

Lenny Lover Sista.

Won't be long now.......

I will try and be patient for the DVD. Hopefully it is released this century.......

Therese.