"Lenny Lover Sistas"...

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 8:34 PM

I just wanted to say that the "Lenny Lover Sistas" are a fabulous group of ladies!
Even though we all are spread out all over the world, we are truly sisters.

It's refreshing to see people truly show love for each other without even knowing one another.
Thank you ladies!
Let Love Rule!

Lisa
Lenny Lover Sista.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: "Lenny Lover Sistas"...

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 1:18 PM

I am proud to be a Lenny Lover Sista!!! I

2. Re: "Lenny Lover Sistas"...

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 5:41 PM

I just want also to thank the Lenny Lover Sistas. I'm still amazed at the great vibe we all bounce off of one another! It is great to have found people who show so much care and love in such a short space of time! Friendship is a priceless gift we can share with each other and here it is a living testament to the fact that "our differences"- nationality etc.. are insignificant. "Difference", unfortunately, is normally seen as sth, negative, bad or wrong. But, I think that it should be seen as sth positive. "Variety is the spice of life" as they say and we can and are! learning so much from each other. Real beauty comes from within and there are so many beautiful people here!
    Of course we are all here thanks to sth we all have in common, our love for Lenny and his music!
    Let's hope that one day we can all finally meet!
    Until then, really looking forward to sharing more moments with you all.
    Let Love Rule!
    Emma
    Lenny Lover Sista (Junior).

3. Re: "Lenny Lover Sistas"...

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 5:46 AM

"Lenny Lover Sistas" --> It comes down to LOVE! Undonditional Love.
    Love - sharing with one another, caring for and about each other, embracing our variety (we're from all over the world), celebrating our similarities (the Music which has brought us together) = "Lenny Lover Sistas"

Yes, Emma someday it would be a blast to be able to meet each other in person, Believe!!

4. Re: "Lenny Lover Sistas"...

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Thanks Lisa and all of the Lenny Lover Sistas, From the ladies who started it all to the newbies with such love and passion, our common bonds are Lenny and caring about each other. The support from all over the world is truly a gift in my life. Blessings. Namaste. #LennyLoverSistas #LetLoveRule
    Theresa

5. Sista's Keeper

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 3:34 PM

It is good to find common ground! And, a platform where many voices can be expressed from diverse places around the world. NAMASTE

Madeline Gouin

6. Re: "Lenny Lover Sistas"...

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Dear all Lenny Sisters,
    It's been a pleasure to get to know many of you sweet ladies.
    I am very proud to belong to this community and share comments and thoughts with you all, both here and via twitter.
    Many of us have really created a solid link and I do really feel a real friendship is growing stronger.
    It would definetively be a dream we could ever meet in person some time in the future.
    Love you.
    Ana M.

7. Re: "Lenny Lover Sistas"...

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Welcome to the sisterhood ladies We are celebrating over three and a half years of sisterly love!! Originally drawn together by our love for Lenny’s music, we immediately realized we shared a belief in universal, unconditional love. For us, “Let Love Rule” is not just a song lyric; it IS our mantra and the driving force of our lives. It transcends any differences between us; including race, ethnicity, language, religion, age, or location. For us, it’s about WHOSE you are and not WHO you are.

WARNING: Lenny Lover Sisters look out for each other!! They send messages when you’ve been AWOL, pray with you, stand up to cancer with you, support your professional goals and endeavors, stay up all night on Twitter making you laugh when you need it the most, send you special editions of Lenny music available in their country, welcome you to their country and show you the time of your life, and of course travel and wait in line for hours with you to see a Lenny show! These are just a few of the things my Lenny Lover Sisters have done for me. So please get to know your sisters; We ARE Family!!

Below are the “Front Line Sistas” If you have not met them, send them a friend request, they would love to meet and get to know you.
    Peace, Blessings, and Love

(Enter Keyword)
    Sunflower
    E_st_er
    OzMerry (She’s the ultimate Lenny librarian/archivist. Check out her collection of LK mag articles and covers… INSANE)

On Twitter
    @IngridNacole
    @WriteOnPVD
    @Cristalenny
    @Love_music23
    @Mercedesgrlenny
    @SwanNClover

P.S. We have already started discussing some of the activities we want to do on the next “Lenny Lover Sister Meet-Up/Retreat” (building on the NYC Black And White America Release Week gathering). We are anxiously awaiting the 2013 Tour dates to officially start planning. We welcome everyone's input.

Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

8. Re: "Lenny Lover Sistas"...

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Muzikliluvnlife wrote:
    Welcome to the sisterhood ladies We are celebrating over three and a half years of sisterly love!! Originally drawn together by our love for Lenny’s music, we immediately realized we shared a belief in universal, unconditional love. For us, “Let Love Rule” is not just a song lyric; it IS our mantra and the driving force of our lives. It transcends any differences between us; including race, ethnicity, language, religion, age, or location. For us, it’s about WHOSE you are and not WHO you are.

WARNING: Lenny Lover Sisters look out for each other!! They send messages when you’ve been AWOL, pray with you, stand up to cancer with you, support your professional goals and endeavors, stay up all night on Twitter making you laugh when you need it the most, send you special editions of Lenny music available in their country, welcome you to their country and show you the time of your life, and of course travel and wait in line for hours with you to see a Lenny show! These are just a few of the things my Lenny Lover Sisters have done for me. So please get to know your sisters; We ARE Family!!

Below are the “Front Line Sistas” If you have not met them, send them a friend request, they would love to meet and get to know you.
    Peace, Blessings, and Love

(Enter Keyword)
    Sunflower
    E_st_er
    OzMerry (She’s the ultimate Lenny librarian/archivist. Check out her collection of LK mag articles and covers… INSANE)

On Twitter
    @IngridNacole
    @WriteOnPVD
    @Cristalenny
    @Love_music23
    @Mercedesgrlenny
    @SwanNClover

P.S. We have already started discussing some of the activities we want to do on the next “Lenny Lover Sister Meet-Up/Retreat” (building on the NYC Black And White America Release Week gathering). We are anxiously awaiting the 2013 Tour dates to officially start planning. We welcome everyone's input.

Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

FOR TRUE SISTA!!
    Could not have said it better and soooooo deserved to be repeated.

Lisa
    @LadyOuiji
    Lenny Lover Sista.