Media and Videos

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 4:32 PM

QUESTION! Why isn't Lenny Kravitz's comprehensive video collection posted, advertised, and available on this website? It seems sort of odd that his collection is not here, doesn't it? Anyone?
Madeline Gouin

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Media and Videos

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 1:28 PM

You´re right, Madeline, also I miss alot. The videos through youtube are not visible in germany, but that depends on the german organisation GEMA, that no one needs. (Some businessidiots that block the work of so many artist.) Furthermore I miss all the lyrics. Sometimes they are not readable in the booklets, so it would be nice to find them here. Years ago there had been a site with all of his wonderful lyrics ..... nourishing soul food... This website is big enough to open another drawer.

2. Re: Media and Videos

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 5:01 PM

Good thoughts here!

I am also sincerely hoping this site could grow and expand positively, and soon, to not only:

1) ATTRACT more fans to the site.

2) but also to REPRESENT him via more of his works and

3) bring US, his fans, from all over the world, MORE of our FAVOURITE videos etc.

so that we can revel in, delight in, and also further enjoy, everything that is Lenny Kravitz!

Wade, can you help us here????

Therese.

3. Re: Media and Videos

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 12:41 AM

I am telling you they should hire me this site or Team LK or Lenny himself. There is so much more this site could have, you bring up fabulous ideas. Maybe some of us as fans can add things somehow. It would be cool if there was a way we could post pics of LK or links we know of with press releases etc. Info. on anything LK ,Kravitz Designs, etc. For now I guess we can do our best to share through blogs/forums? Hopefuly Team LK will read and do more and do it soon. Yes, this site can grow to be so much more!

tsrottweilers wrote:
    Good thoughts here!

I am also sincerely hoping this site could grow and expand positively, and soon, to not only:

1) ATTRACT more fans to the site.

2) but also to REPRESENT him via more of his works and

3) bring US, his fans, from all over the world, MORE of our FAVOURITE videos etc.

so that we can revel in, delight in, and also further enjoy, everything that is Lenny Kravitz!

Wade, can you help us here????

Therese.

4. Re: Media and Videos

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 5:45 PM

Hi there Angiebaby!

Yes would be terrific if that could be done-it would only enhance this site. I suspect all of us never tire of pics., videos and anything LK-related.

I'm not on Facebook so that limits me but I really enjoy this site and looking at user's blogs and pics. and comments from everywhere. I was able to see yours and the links to 2 out of the 3 videos.

I asked Wade recently to see what can be done and he is diligently checking to see about the addition of new videos.

As the site "matures" I believe some interesting and wonderful things will happen!

Looking forward to new stuff.

Therese.

5. RE: Media and Videos

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 7:12 PM

I only asked because "you would think" as part of LK's online presence the videos would be displayed. I wish there was more interaction from the team. I understand, maybe there isn't time to organize the site to include his library of performances in it's entirety. I suppose, everything is about selling and compiling the library at such a time to make money. I get it.

Everything seems fragmented and separated--if it isn't compiled within product!! (It seems this fashion is a mutilation of his comprehensive and collective intellect as the artist known as, Lenny Kravitz.) I understand that's the world-wide-web.
    Madeline Gouin

6. Re: Media and Videos

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 7:52 AM

Madeline Gouin wrote:
    I only asked because "you would think" as part of LK's online presence the videos would be displayed. I wish there was more interaction from the team. I understand, maybe there isn't time to organize the site to include his library of performances in it's entirety. I suppose, everything is about selling and compiling the library at such a time to make money. I get it.

Everything seems fragmented and separated--if it isn't compiled within product!! (It seems this fashion is a mutilation of his comprehensive and collective intellect as the artist known as, Lenny Kravitz.) I understand that's the world-wide-web.
    Madeline Gouin

Yes, well you would think so........and that is why I am encouraging Wade (the Moderator here) to look into that very subject! Hoping that it can happen and that also any announcements on any recent accomplishments/news of Lenny's can go on-site from him orTeam LK in a timely fashion.

Give it time. I am sure it will happen!! I have faith in Wade and Team LK to do so.

Therese.