Thank you!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 3:54 AM

Thank you for your life! Thank you for your songs! Thank you for your heart! Thank you for your passion! Thank you for your circles! Thank you for your art! Thank you for being born!

I am very grateful for my life. I am very grateful for my family. I am very grateful for my health! I am very grateful for my job! I am very grateful for my home! I am very grateful for my heart!

Thank you God for teaching me how to love!! Thank you God for allowing me opportunity to practice forgiveness! Thank you God for serenity!

May we all reflect on those things in our life we are grateful for!! Your life is a gift from God. How will you celebrate your life?

Madeline Gouin

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Thank you!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 4:59 AM

Madeline Gouin wrote:
    Thank you for your life! Thank you for your songs! Thank you for your heart! Thank you for your passion! Thank you for your circles! Thank you for your art! Thank you for being born!

I am very grateful for my life. I am very grateful for my family. I am very grateful for my health! I am very grateful for my job! I am very grateful for my home! I am very grateful for my heart!

Thank you God for teaching me how to love!! Thank you God for allowing me opportunity to practice forgiveness! Thank you God for serenity!

May we all reflect on those things in our life we are grateful for!! Your life is a gift from God. How will you celebrate your life?

Madeline Gouin

I LOVE this!! Thanks for posting!!

2. RE: Re: Thank you!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 5:59 PM

@Selena_BK

I LOVE this!! Thanks for posting!!

THANK YOU Selena!

Madeline Gouin

3. Re: Thank you!

Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 9:00 AM

Like (y) :)
    Let Love Rule!!! ;-)