Lenny and Demi Moore

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:21 AM

http://entertainment.ca.msn.com/celebs/video/?cp-documentid=d805b9d2-3fc6-4cc1-b32f-24c06ee7e0a3

Not sure if anyones seen yet but it looks like Demi's having fun shaking it in front of Lenny at a party in Miami...good for her and Lenny also.
I hope shes doing better and getting over what Ashton did. Hope everyones well here also...peace

LLR

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Lenny and Demi Moore

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 1:05 AM

I saw the photos. I really think the press it making a big deal out of something innocent. And well, even if it wasn't so innocent so what? They are both grown. It has been reported she came to the party with her boyfriend. The press is trying to make it look like one of 2 things, either something romantic/scandaleous between them OR Lenny was totally embarrased by Demi's suppousedly 'MANIC BEHAVIOR". I find the whole thing kind of funny as maybe she was thinking, "Damn Lenny is hot and he is sitting right next to me?" I mean who wouldn't want to flirt with him even if they she has a man. Also, she might have just been thinking this party is boring, I am gonna get it started, just having fun, being human. Both LK and Demi are human. I am glad Demi is getting better after her difficult split with Ashton. I wish her nothing but good things.

randybass wrote:
    http://entertainment.ca.msn.com/celebs/video/?cp-documentid=d805b9d2-3fc6-4cc1-b32f-24c06ee7e0a3

Not sure if anyones seen yet but it looks like Demi's having fun shaking it in front of Lenny at a party in Miami...good for her and Lenny also.
    I hope shes doing better and getting over what Ashton did. Hope everyones well here also...peace

LLR

2. Re: Lenny and Demi Moore

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 7:46 AM

I went and looked and it is probably just the usual drivel of press sensationalism!! Apparently they are friends and she was there with her boyfriend Vito Schnabel. Not that I care really! But those pesky photographers/media types just are always just looking for some excuse to make a mountain out of a molehill. Looks like she was having fun with him and Stacey also. And isn't that allowed????

Betcha it was a rockin' party!

Therese.

3. Re: Lenny and Demi Moore

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 12:25 PM

I thought it was funny to see also...there just having fun at a party & getting into the Xmas spirit...
    The press,media, photographers are crossing lines that shouldnt be right now. Its sad to see they have no respect for people's privacy and are just trying to make a buck or start something. I cant believe they get away with what they do...

4. Re: Lenny and Demi Moore

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 12:51 PM

I have friends within the media as well as in the underbelly! You think?
    Madeline Gouin

5. Re: Lenny and Demi Moore

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Maybe it's me but LK looks a little uncomfortable and surprised with her shaking her behind around.
    I think it's a public display of "craziness" to me. LOL!

Lisa
    Lenny Lover Sista.

6. RE: Lenny and Demi Moore

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 9:15 AM

Keep cool folk....

This link do not show a party. That was a business act or a branch of psychiatry .... or both. A so called party with so many photographers, medias and so on happens always with the thought of business, for one part of the visitors. For the other part of visitors ( the sick ones) it is a possibility to get attention. And so the business guys use the sick ones to sell them on stage or magazines or what ever bullshit....

Once again it tastes for another stupid story made from a sick american media world with sick american puppets for a sick everything believing crowd.

Open your eyes and you see that Demi Moore is smashed and she expects with a shameful dancing the attention of Lenny. But Lenny looks embarrassed. She is 10 years too late, Lenny has grown up, he is no more the idiot that he has been once before. With some good words he tries to help her ...polite, correct, understandingly, restrained, respectful.

It seems that the german medias are more down to earth:

http://de.omg.yahoo.com/blogs/star-news/demi-moore-peinliche-party-mit-lenny-kravitz-160803421.html

7. Re: Lenny and Demi Moore

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Maybe I should add:

I´m very sorry for Demi Moore. I´m also very sorry for so many other celebrities. It´s obviously, that she is smashed or stoned. It´s obviously that she is a hurted soul. And it´s obviously that she is crying for help!

So I ask myself and the rest of the world : Is that really what we want to see??? Does it make us (especially the normal folk) really happy to see how human beings - also celebrities!!! are suffering??? Are we really so ugly that we feel excited and stimulated to watch the pain of others???

And I ask the media world and greedy businessguys: Is it really necessary to sell the soul of a hurted person??? Must it really be to reveal a fate??? Do you really feel cool when you throw the private life of a person into a crowd of respectless hyenas???? ( It seems that the media world thinks, the normal people are hungry for that ! / Are they hungry for such?)
    And I ask the media world and greedy businessguys and the "hungry for such" normal people: Do you know that you are walking over corpses / stick at nothing???

And I ask the celebrities: Must it really be that you sell your soul? For what? Are you so bad in Maths that your millions are not enough for your life? Why do you cry for attention? You require the attention of million people - why? - don´t you believe in yourself? (You are good the way you are - like everybody else, too.) Why do you prostitute yourself?

People, since many years it makes me really sour to watch how humanness perishes only because we are supporting the cruel greed. We all have to change our mind !!!

It seems that Lenny has already done it and it makes me happy to see how Lenny has got the situation and that he has helped her as much as he could. That is the real meaning of LET LOVE RULE !!!

8. Re: Lenny and Demi Moore

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 6:46 AM

Hello Endlesspatient!

I agree with many of the valid points you discussed about "hurted people." The press tends to blow things out of proportion. The equation of exposure via pics. or e-articles = viewership and increased dollars....it is often all about the money. Sigh.

As adults we read what we want to read, watch what we want to watch, and use our "filters" to censor. In this day and age of mass media much is put forth into print, pics. or text and it is up to each and every one of us to use discernment as to what to "believe."

Personally if Demi was "letting her hair down" or "flaunting/showing off " or whatever, the press felt it was something to pick out and spew forth to the public. I had read she had only drank Red Bull.....no matter what she did drink, she let loose in the way she felt she wanted to, and IF Lenny did feel uncomfortable well GOOD for HIM! Sure it looks shameful, but her actions spoke louder than words apparently.

Often it is all about CLASS. And whether a person has it or not.....and often today many actors, actresses, or musicians either have it or not.......take a look at which ones are ALWAYS in the news for some stupid thing they did. And then look at those who are quiet and in the fringes, and rarely, if ever make it into the limelight for something they did that was stupid or negative.

I never "admire" those vacuous ones. They are not my role models but perhaps they are to those that enjoy seeing that kind of thing.

Anyways, that's my two cents worth. Thanks randybass for this topic to discuss, as it clearly shows how the media and the public is drawn into each and every detail of someone's life and how they put a spin onto things, whether true or untrue.

Therese.

9. Re: Lenny and Demi Moore

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 12:33 PM

SMH at this post. When it comes to "entertainment news" of this sort, believe half of what you see and none of what you hear. ...the business of Show Business, Ha