Ultimate "Lenny Moment" of 2012

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 7:48 PM

It has been a WONDERFUL 2012 for Lenny Lovers!! As you reflect on all things Lenny, what has been your ultimate “Lenny Moment” of the year? Maybe it was a concert; or maybe one of Mathieu’s incredible photos or videos. Maybe it was an interview; or maybe you had the good fortune of meeting or talking with Lenny. Share your moment! If you have the photo or video, post it also! Let Love Rule!!!!!!!!

Lenny Lover Sista
Live to Give

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Ultimate "Lenny Moment" of 2012

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Well, seeing Lenny in concert in Valencia this May was an ultimate Lenny moment for me. It truly is a magical experience! totally hooked on it!
    Another is meeting all you guys here. It's great to meet so many people from all over the world who share the same love for Lenny and his music.
    Hoping 2013 brings some more memorable Lenny moments; a new album, Mathieu's doc. (still waiting eh!) and who knows, maybe a new tour? the Marvin film? looking forward to them all and sharing them with you.
    Let Love Rule!!!

2. Re: Ultimate "Lenny Moment" of 2012

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 11:57 AM

Muzikliluvnlife wrote:
    It has been a WONDERFUL 2012 for Lenny Lovers!! As you reflect on all things Lenny, what has been your ultimate “Lenny Moment” of the year? Maybe it was a concert; or maybe one of Mathieu’s incredible photos or videos. Maybe it was an interview; or maybe you had the good fortune of meeting or talking with Lenny. Share your moment! If you have the photo or video, post it also! Let Love Rule!!!!!!!!

Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

3. Re: Ultimate "Lenny Moment" of 2012

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 12:05 PM

hello sista !!!!!

2012...j ai vécu de grands moments ...de nombreuses rencontres avec des fans de lenny , qui ont créé de grandes amitiés ...de concerts toujours aussi incroyables , je ne me suis jamais lassée , d'ailleurs j en veux encore !!!!

3 grands souvenirs , un 2e concert à BERCY magnifique , un gros bisous fait à Franklin et avoir emmener mon fils de 9 ans à son premier concert !!!!

bonne fin d'année à tous et merveilleuse année 2013 remplie d'amour et de paix !!

LET LOVE RULE

4. Re: Ultimate "Lenny Moment" of 2012

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 3:20 PM

ELZA wrote:
    Hi,
    For me it really was.
    I met you guys and so many had news of him, I met Norma gave me beautiful photos of a show it was.
    Here we do not have much news on LK, so you can imagine how good was 2012 for me?

Elza - so wonderful to met you this year! Can't wait to share more Lenny news & photos in 2013! Peace & Love to you! Norma
    Peace & Love,
    Norma

5. Re: Ultimate "Lenny Moment" of 2012

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 3:51 PM

For me, 2012 will be remembered as "The Year I Met Lenny Kravitz"! It was only a moment, but for me it was a dream come true! I was blessed with the opportunity to attend 2 shows - the amazing Las Vegas concert - celebrating Muhammad Ali's birthday - singing Happy Birthday with the crowd, lead by Lenny himself! After that show I didn't think it could get any better! (And we sat in the very last row of the arena!) Then the surprise Microsoft show in White Plains, NY...Front row with my husband, standing directly in front of the very talented Mr. Craig Ross! And a meet & greet with Lenny after the show! Love, Love, Love is all I can say!

2012- New friends from all over the world, Mathieu Bitton's amazing photography, Lenny's music (B&W America is one of the best albums I've ever heard!) and dreams coming true! A year full of blessings!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nrmlk5/8331851300/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/nrmlk5/8125076897/
    Peace & Love,
    Norma

6. Re: Ultimate

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:25 PM

TOP 3 AMAZING LENNY MOMENTS OF 2012

So many amazing Lenny moments but the greatest would have to be Feb. 19, 2012 meeting Lenny backstage in Vegas (being invited backstage by Mathieu)! One on one with Lenny, talking to him (hearing him say THANK YOU BABY to me), getting him to autograph my Let love rule tattoo, and getting my picture taken with him by Mathieu. This was the NUMBER 1 moment!http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.371774879508304.91758.100000273863495&type=3#!/photo.php?fbid=371783456174113&set=a.371774879508304.91758.100000273863495&type=3&theater
    The other ones would be seeing LK in concert in Italy (second row in Rome, and front row in Vigevano). Being in Italy was AMAZING as was meeting all the wonderful people of Lenny's Italian fan club who welcomed me with open arms, but the Vigevano concert was the best as LK came up to me during singing of LLR and saw my tattoo of his autograph and he smiled, I gave him a note that I had written along with a pic of my son and I's Let love rule tattoos and he smiled even broader. He then leaned into me and I kissed him on his forehead (without thinking, just happened LOL) and then he signed my Black and White America CD. Seeing Lenny front row in front of a castle in Vigevano, I mean nothing compares. I was thinking LIFE AIN'T NEVER BEEN BETTER THAN IT IS NOW! So Italy would have to be #2 Lenny moment....http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.468634973155627.109763.100000273863495&type=3#!/photo.php?fbid=469346449751146&set=a.468634973155627.109763.100000273863495&type=3&theater

lennyandmathieufrontrowvigevanoitaly...
    The #3 LK moment would have to be communicating with all the Lenny fans through this site who share the love of LK and his message of Let love rule. mysonandI'sLLRtattoos...
    Let love rule,
    Angie

7. Re: Ultimate "Lenny Moment" of 2012

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 2:23 PM

Norma,
    You can not imagine MY ANXIETY!
    thank you from my heart.

8. Re: Ultimate "Lenny Moment" of 2012

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 4:45 PM

Love you all LennyLoverSistas I think the ultimate Lenny moments of 2012 came because of our love as fans for him and the love we share with his other fans. I think the Ultimate is in some of us LLS getting the chance to meet each other and connect through this site and other social media. I know MLL has met a few LLS, a few others have met and shared some time at LK concerts and meet and greets. Ester got to go to a concert with Nat and Sam and Ester and I got the chance to meet in Rome and spend some fabulous times together. Those are the real moments that matter and they come because of Lenny and will last forever. Let Love Rule Always
    Theresa

9. Re: Ultimate "Lenny Moment" of 2012

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Wow Angie! Forget the "Lenny Moment", you had one hell of a "Lenny Year" So Wonderful!
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

10. Re: Ultimate "Lenny Moment" of 2012

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 3:37 PM

Norma wrote:
    For me, 2012 will be remembered as "The Year I Met Lenny Kravitz"! It was only a moment, but for me it was a dream come true! I was blessed with the opportunity to attend 2 shows - the amazing Las Vegas concert - celebrating Muhammad Ali's birthday - singing Happy Birthday with the crowd, lead by Lenny himself! After that show I didn't think it could get any better! (And we sat in the very last row of the arena!) Then the surprise Microsoft show in White Plains, NY...Front row with my husband, standing directly in front of the very talented Mr. Craig Ross! And a meet & greet with Lenny after the show! Love, Love, Love is all I can say!

2012- New friends from all over the world, Mathieu Bitton's amazing photography, Lenny's music (B&W America is one of the best albums I've ever heard!) and dreams coming true! A year full of blessings!

Peace & Love,
    Norma

Norma, I probably would have met you at this show. I was all set to go until I passed out the morning of my flight! So happy your dream came true!!

Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

11. Re: Ultimate "Lenny Moment" of 2012

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 3:44 PM

sunflower wrote:
    hello sista !!!!!

2012...j ai vécu de grands moments ...de nombreuses rencontres avec des fans de lenny , qui ont créé de grandes amitiés ...de concerts toujours aussi incroyables , je ne me suis jamais lassée , d'ailleurs j en veux encore !!!!

3 grands souvenirs , un 2e concert à BERCY magnifique , un gros bisous fait à Franklin et avoir emmener mon fils de 9 ans à son premier concert !!!!

bonne fin d'année à tous et merveilleuse année 2013 remplie d'amour et de paix !!

LET LOVE RULE

Sunflower, how special to share your love of Lenny with your son. A priceless moment! I agree, you can never tire of a Lenny show!

Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

12. Re: Ultimate "Lenny Moment" of 2012

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 3:50 PM

OzMerry wrote:
    Well, it would've been my first-ever time seeing Lenny in concert back on March 28th, two days after my birthday, but unfortunately the concert was cancelled.

Lenny, photographed by Mathieu, relaxing on the beach at Byron Bay in Oz was an awesome consolation.

https://twitter.com/LennyKravitz/status/186460879980732416/photo/1

I think I'd be totally lost now without the wonderful friends I've made on Twitter and the beautiful #LetLoveRule connection all the #LennyLoverSistas have. Without Lenny, I wouldn't have met any of you, so I think of that as my ultimate Lenny moment .

#LetLoveRule from Oz!

OzMerry, your time is coming soon! That photo of Lenny is a WINNER!
    Love back at ya my #LennyLoverSister!!

Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

13. Re: Ultimate "Lenny Moment" of 2012

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 10:39 AM

Muzikliluvnlife wrote:
    Norma wrote:

Peace & Love,
    Norma

Norma, I probably would have met you at this show. I was all set to go until I passed out the morning of my flight! So happy your dream came true!!

Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

That would have been fun to meet! I think you said you went to the show in Boston - I was almost there but couldn't work out the travel details! Perhaps on the next tour we can meet up (hopefully up front or even backstage!)
    Peace & Love,
    Norma

14. Re: Ultimate

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 5:31 PM

Getting to sit in the "handicapped" section after a ticketing screw up at the Fox Theater Oakland, 2-14-12. Apparently, consecutive seat numbers in our section are divided by a large aisle which sucks on Valentines day....- The theater staff were awesome and took care of us right away!

This was our first time seeing Lenny live I was blown away by his energy and my wife was out of her head, lol. Such an amazing show/showman! He's truly the ultimate rock Star!

(p.s. I took some decent photos thanks to our great vantage, are they permitted here on the forum? Is there a place to share if not?)

15. Re: Ultimate "Lenny Moment" of 2012

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 8:26 AM

tazm0n wrote:
    Getting to sit in the "handicapped" section after a ticketing screw up at the Fox Theater Oakland, 2-14-12. Apparently, consecutive seat numbers in our section are divided by a large aisle which sucks on Valentines day....- The theater staff were awesome and took care of us right away!

This was our first time seeing Lenny live I was blown away by his energy and my wife was out of her head, lol. Such an amazing show/showman! He's truly the ultimate rock Star!

(p.s. I took some decent photos thanks to our great vantage, are they permitted here on the forum? Is there a place to share if not?)

I love that 'your wife was out of her head!' ...that's what it's like when my husband and I go to shows!
    You can link photos that you post on flickr. I'm not sure of other ways...but please post your photos, would love to see them!
    Peace & Love,
    Norma

16. Re: Ultimate

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Norma wrote:
    tazm0n wrote:

I love that 'your wife was out of her head!' ...that's what it's like when my husband and I go to shows!
    You can link photos that you post on flickr. I'm not sure of other ways...but please post your photos, would love to see them!
    Peace & Love,
    Norma

Haha, I couldn't think of a better way to describe her reaction, especially since it was a surprise for her that we were there.... Thank you for the Flickr suggestion, I alway forget about linking that way. I'm uploading a few now and will post links below. Hope you like 'em!

Cheers!

A few to start--

http://flic.kr/p/dKFPfx
    http://flic.kr/p/dKFLoe
    http://flic.kr/p/dKMidW
    http://flic.kr/p/dKFS9k

17. Ultimate "LENNY MOMENT" OF 2012

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 4:34 PM

For me, it was more about the "behind the scenes" energy and vibe he sent to his fans.

18. Re: Ultimate "Lenny Moment" of 2012

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 2:52 PM

It was Wetzlar, Germany, June: a wonderful hot and sunny open air concert with also other artists.... Lenny was the top act... I mean... the last performance.... it was late - dark