A Lenny Kravitz Cruise

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 12:23 PM

I got a question or an idea . It would be very nice if Mr. Kravitz did a Let Love Rule Cruise. If this was possible what songs and events would you like to see?

I will go first I would like to hear Again. Events it wouldn't matter as long as I'm in his presence LOL
Tysha

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: A Lenny Kravitz Cruise

Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 6:53 PM

Muzikliluvnlife wrote:
    Tysha this is a GREAT idea! I think the ship should leave from the New Orleans port, with a pre-party at one of Lenny's favorite NOLA haunts. HeHeHe Of course it must make a stop in the Bahamas! There should be some theme related activites based on song titles like the "Straight Cold Player", "Sistamamalover'" and "Boongie Drop" contests. There should also be some forums, sessions, and round table discussions on topics such as peace, unity, God, and love; and how we can spread the message and encourage others to Let Love Rule! This would also be a WONDERFUL way for Lenny to celebrate his 50th Born Day! You should write a proposal and submit it to Lenny and TeamLK.
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

I love all the ideas posted. I have a feel this would be a present for us, the fans and not LK. I could imagine it would be very overwhelming. I am sure he would prefer to spend his bday with his closest family and friends. But we can dream................