The Butler Behind the Scenes

Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Tonight on BET network is a special behind the scenes show called The Butler : A Time of Change at 7:30 p.m. Also, on Sunday on OWN network there is another behind the scenes special with Oprah. Check it out. Looking forward to opening of film August 16th.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: The Butler Behind the Scenes

Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 10:05 PM

angiebaby wrote:
    Tonight on BET network is a special behind the scenes show called The Butler : A Time of Change at 7:30 p.m. Also, on Sunday on OWN network there is another behind the scenes special with Oprah. Check it out. Looking forward to opening of film August 16th.

I enjoyed watching both of these shows. It was so special having the movie filmed in my city and seeing it all come together. I hope everyone goes out and see it!!
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

2. Re: The Butler Behind the Scenes

Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 10:08 PM

LadyOuiji wrote:
    I have to admit...
    At first I only wanted to see the movie, "The Butler" because I knew LK was going to be in it... BUT...
    Since I learned what it's actually about and have seen some of the scenes... I HAVE TO SEE THIS MOVIE! ... EVERYONE HAS TO SEE THIS MOVIE!

It's going to be POWERFUL!
    Congratulations and Heartfelt Respect to Lee Daniels for making this historical and Relevant movie!

Lisa

Agreed!!! Truly POWERFUL!! A must see for EVERYONE!!

Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give