Lenny in "Lee Daniels' The Butler": What do you think? *Spoiler Alert*

Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 10:28 PM

Hey Lenny Family! Have you seen the new movie yet? It is WONDERFUL to see Lenny on the BIG SCREEN again! What do you think is his BEST scene in the movie? Why? Do you have a favorite or most memorable line? Share your thoughts.

Lenny Lover Sista
Live to Give

Replies to This Posting

1. joy avatar joy

Re: Lenny in "Lee Daniels' The Butler": What do you think? *Spoiler Alert*

Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 11:13 AM

hey my friend!
    Have you seen the film? what do you think about it?

2. Re: Lenny in "Lee Daniels' The Butler": What do you think? *Spoiler Alert*

Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 6:11 AM

My eyes were absolutely glued to the screen even when Lenny wasn't in the scene I'm going to go see it again, then maybe I'll have a favorite Lenny scene. So far, I LOVED all the scenes with Lenny in them But I did enjoy the card playing scene. Hmm, does Lenny know how to play Spades or Bid Whist?

Stay Focused, Stay Positive

3. Re: Lenny in "Lee Daniels' The Butler": What do you think? *Spoiler Alert*

Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 6:36 AM

There are many scenes that were great. Such a powerful movie. My favorite scene with Lenny is when they are in the "locker room", some room where they are changing (him and the other butlers) and they say, "You should start a band." and laugh. I think perhaps Lee Daniels through that in just as a wink towards Lenny.

4. LK acting Lackadaisical - what seemed like could be his natural self - portrayed on screen

Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Muzikliluvnlife wrote:
    Hey Lenny Family! Have you seen the new movie yet? It is WONDERFUL to see Lenny on the BIG SCREEN again! What do you think is his BEST scene in the movie? Why? Do you have a favorite or most memorable line? Share your thoughts.

Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

hi, I finally got the chance to see the movie yesterday - and liked the "Lackadaisical" 'Tude LK had....sitting on the kitchen counter smoking a cig. (during a time when things were WAY too serious)..... (in the beginning of the movie when Cecil started his 1st day on the job)

suPrima