Black and White America Tour

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 10:26 PM

I saw Lenny 3 times on this tour, last time front row! Nothing like front row, incredible! Got to see Trombone Shorty open for him, a talented young man I must say! I am hoping when Lenny reschedules tour dates, he will add some U.S. dates!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Black and White America Tour

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 8:59 AM

Angie - I was there in Vegas in the WAY BACK of the arena and even from the back Singing Happy Birthday to Muhhamad Ali was so moving - a part of history - we felt it and could not believe we were a part of it! I could feel Lenny's love and energy that night for Ali and what a special night it was. Incredible!

2. Re: Black and White America Tour

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Madeline Gouin wrote:
    I have never seen Lenny in concert! I don't do well in crowds. I am too sensitive to the energies.
    Madeline Gouin

Madeline,
    You should try the smaller venues, showcases, radio and private shows. You may be able to handle the much smaller numbers in these venues. I hope you get to see a concert at least once. :)
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

3. Re: Black and White America Tour

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 5:05 PM

Muzikliluvnlife wrote:
    Madeline Gouin wrote:
    I have never seen Lenny in concert! I don't do well in crowds. I am too sensitive to the energies.
    Madeline Gouin

Madeline,
    You should try the smaller venues, showcases, radio and private shows. You may be able to handle the much smaller numbers in these venues. I hope you get to see a concert at least once. :)
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

I thought the "private shows" were for invite only. In fact, I didn't know Lenny Kravitz does private shows?? Do you know?

Madeline Gouin

4. Re: Black and White America Tour

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 2:19 AM

dates not yet scheduled in Europe to finish BAWA tour
    1991: Montpellier
    1993 : Toulon
    2008 : Nimes
    2009 : Marseille
    2011 : Montpellier & Paris
    2012 : Toulon & Paris

5. Re: Black and White America Tour

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 5:13 PM

maccaofmars wrote:
    dates not yet scheduled in Europe to finish BAWA tour
    1991: Montpellier
    1993 : Toulon
    2008 : Nimes
    2009 : Marseille
    2011 : Montpellier & Paris
    2012 : Toulon & Paris

Macca,
    Seems the BAWA tour dates may not be scheduled for a while because of the Marvin Gaye movie Lenny is scheduled to star in. Read that filming begins early next year. Who knows, maybe the movie will be postponed and the tour will resume.
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give