This would be the "BREAK" I need!!!
What about you all?
Anyone going?

Lisa
Lenny Lover Sista.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: UR1 Festival... Are you going?

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Just read on twitter, thanks to Theresa!! that this UR1 festival has been cancelled! Is that true? What a shame! Hope it gets rescheduled!!

2. Re: UR1 Festival... Are you going?

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Emma wrote:
    Just read on twitter, thanks to Theresa!! that this UR1 festival has been cancelled! Is that true? What a shame! Hope it gets rescheduled!!

it's true! such a bummer! they said they'll try to reschedule but who knows if the same artists will play!
    Peace & Love,
    Norma

3. Re: UR1 Festival... Are you going?

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:49 PM

A shame, but who knows, maybe it'll be re-scheduled.
    Am wondering if I am one of the only ones who doesn't know more than half of the artists listed on the poster???? Man, I must be getting old........

Therese.

4. Re: UR1 Festival... Are you going?

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 12:37 AM

tsrottweilers wrote:
    A shame, but who knows, maybe it'll be re-scheduled.
    Am wondering if I am one of the only ones who doesn't know more than half of the artists listed on the poster???? Man, I must be getting old........

Therese.

I only knew Lenny and Kayne West. Never heard of any of the other artists. anyone else??? perhaps why it got canceled? Any news on rescheduling it?

5. Re: UR1 Festival... Are you going?

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 2:31 AM

Here is the 411 regarding the main organizer. I am not completely sure if this is the final say on the postponement. I wonder if Lenny Kravitz will perform in a private showing there? I wish I could see him perform acoustic in a more private setting here in MN.

Anyways, I hope everything gets resolved!!

Deep Sleep Studio
    407 Lincoln Rd. Suite 10C
    Miami Beach Fl 33139
    Tel: 786 229 7795
    info@deepsleepstudio.com
    Madeline Gouin

6. Re: UR1 Festival... Are you going?

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Madeline Gouin