Craving a Concert?

Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 11:03 AM

So now that LK isn't doing the Marvin Gaye movie, AND
we know he is in the studio,
there is a good chance we may get some concerts.

How far would you or have you traveled to see LK in concert?

Lisa

Lenny Lover Sista.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Craving a Concert?

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 5:23 AM

joy wrote:
    It would be great to do that tour in 2013 or 2014, it is always a pleasure to see him on stage! this is a great time of sharing and love! the last time I saw it was Nancy, it was crazy! Now I'd love to enjoy his music for an acoustic concert ... Imagine! Jazz bar atmosphere, a glass of French wine and Lenny on guitar! A moment of sweetness, another way to enjoy the melody, the message delivered in his texts.

Joy, I can envision that acoustic concert you described, would be wonderful!!!
    Stay Focused, Stay Positive

2. Re: Craving a Concert?

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 8:19 AM

I hope to come to Bulgaria
    I hope to happen by the end of 2013.
    Lenny doesn`t say anything about this album.
    Probably will not be ready until the end of 2013,
    but no tour without album.
    And making music is the work of God.
    You never know what and when it will come to you .

3. Re: Craving a Concert?

Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 11:01 PM

joy wrote:
    It would be great to do that tour in 2013 or 2014, it is always a pleasure to see him on stage! this is a great time of sharing and love! the last time I saw it was Nancy, it was crazy! Now I'd love to enjoy his music for an acoustic concert ... Imagine! Jazz bar atmosphere, a glass of French wine and Lenny on guitar! A moment of sweetness, another way to enjoy the melody, the message delivered in his texts.

I also would love to see Lenny in a small intimiate setting playing acoustic. Sounds like heaven and if the wine was flowing and I was in Paris...............oh I can DREAM!

4. Re: Craving a Concert?

Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 12:36 PM

angiebaby wrote:
    joy wrote:

I also would love to see Lenny in a small intimiate setting playing acoustic. Sounds like heaven and if the wine was flowing and I was in Paris...............oh I can DREAM!

You are blessed because you can see Lenny more often than we are living in smaller countries.
    In Bulgaria, Lenny was once.
    Second time to postpone the concert.
    Now I dream to see Lenny.
    But I do not know if I will come again.
    Hopefully, someday ...

5. Re: Craving a Concert?

Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 9:36 PM

Vivian wrote:
    If money was no object I would travel anywhere I would like to visit to see a Lenny show, like Paris, Brazil, Italy. But I have traveled to NOLA and Biloxi, MS to see him. I am craving a concert too. Maybe SOON!

Yes Vivian, so true! I would love to see Lenny all around the world and meet all the wonderful fans that I have met online. #Bucketlist
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

6. Re: Craving a Concert?

Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 9:45 PM

joy wrote:

Joy, it would be great if Lenny would do some small intimate acoustic shows. Lenny and French wine sounds excellent to me. I think a lot of fans would really enjoy it.
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

7. Re: Craving a Concert?

Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 4:03 AM

Ok Lenny enough already... When's the tour going to start?
    Stay Focused, Stay Positive

8. Re: Craving a Concert?

Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 9:35 AM

AND a proper cross Canada tour! None of this Toronto and Vancouver call it a day
    ----------------------------------------------
    You Have To Do, What You Think You Can't Do - Cloud Atlas (2012)