New Album Wishes

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 6:41 AM

If you could ask LK to make a specific type of album, what would you want to hear?
Would it be old school rock and roll, ballads, folk or more of a jazz feel?

I would love a old school rock and roll album, like "Circus" with a sexy ballad.

What do you all think? Let's let LK know.

Lenny Lover Sista.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: New Album Wishes

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 11:44 AM

Lenny had soo many visitors at the ATL studio! I wonder if any will be featured on the new album?
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

2. Re: New Album Wishes

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:37 PM

Muzikliluvnlife wrote:
    Lenny had soo many visitors at the ATL studio! I wonder if any will be featured on the new album?
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

i was just thinking about this yesterday!
    Peace & Love,
    Norma
    Lenny Lover Sista

3. Re: New Album Wishes

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 12:45 PM

New Album Wishes? Negrophilia !?!
    I don´t know what´s on his mind, but he is the artist and he will make it right.

So I don´t have any wishes, but I "philia" "negroes" and the african lifestyle aaaannnndd I have incredible many much more ideas how I would arrange the album.

4. Re: New Album Wishes

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:42 PM

joy wrote:
    Norma wrote:
    some jazz & blues....whatever it is it will be great!...this man has been blessed with a gift from God!

oh thank you norma!! i wish it will be a jazz and blues album! lenny playing piano in a old bar in new orleans??? it's good to dream...

Joy - I feel ya! I have never been to New Orleans but from what I see on tv - not to mention the music alone -makes it a place I'm dying to visit! As for the new album, I know he said it's almost finished but wonder if it will be released before all his movie projects next year? I miss Lenny being on the road...and I'm disappointed the UR1 festival was postponed.
    Peace & Love,
    Norma

5. Re: New Album Wishes

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Norma wrote:
    joy wrote:
    Norma wrote:
    some jazz & blues....whatever it is it will be great!...this man has been blessed with a gift from God!

oh thank you norma!! i wish it will be a jazz and blues album! lenny playing piano in a old bar in new orleans??? it's good to dream...

Joy - I feel ya! I have never been to New Orleans but from what I see on tv - not to mention the music alone -makes it a place I'm dying to visit! As for the new album, I know he said it's almost finished but wonder if it will be released before all his movie projects next year? I miss Lenny being on the road...and I'm disappointed the UR1 festival was postponed.
    Peace & Love,
    Norma

Joy and Norma, I've lived this Dream... and It's OHHH SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

6. Re: New Album Wishes

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 12:29 AM

I also have this DREAM. I have never been to NOLA, would be amazing to see LK perform there, maybe with Trombone Shorty and his band and/or Raphael. Blues and jazz, would love. I really want to hear what was suppoused to be the Negrophilia album (wondering if it's funk?) Also someday I want him to record an album that is just all acoustic songs like the type he does on youtube for AOL sessions I think they are called. Like when he does a small venue. That also is a dream, upclose seeing him perform in a small venue. A girl can dream! :)

Muzikliluvnlife wrote:
    Norma wrote:
    joy wrote:
    Norma wrote:

Peace & Love,
    Norma

Joy and Norma, I've lived this Dream... and It's OHHH SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

7. Re: New Album Wishes

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:24 AM

Muzikliluvnlife - you are so lucky! I will get there one day and will enjoy it!
    Angie - love your dreams! I hope they all come true!!
    Peace & Love,
    Norma

8. Re: New Album Wishes

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 9:59 AM

Dreams are fabulous. If I may interject, everyone here, on this page, should pool together and write a script including the lyrics for the blues album and present it to our one and only, Lenny Kravitz. (Once in full fruitation.). That would be an awesome adventure! Anyone game for such a creative proposition? Maybe the Lk team could provide us a "private " wiki to do the project. The setting could be New Orleans! Any takers?
    Madeline Gouin

9. Re: New Album Wishes

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 12:44 AM

Madeline Gouin wrote:
    Dreams are fabulous. If I may interject, everyone here, on this page, should pool together and write a script including the lyrics for the blues album and present it to our one and only, Lenny Kravitz. (Once in full fruitation.). That would be an awesome adventure! Anyone game for such a creative proposition? Maybe the Lk team could provide us a "private " wiki to do the project. The setting could be New Orleans! Any takers?
    Madeline Gouin

Interesting thought but I will leave the writing to LK. I am down to go to NOLA though to hear a blues album by LK.

10. Re: New Album Wishes

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 6:09 AM

I'm with Angie...I don't want to write it I just want to hear it!
    Peace & Love,
    Norma

11. Re: New Album Wishes

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 6:56 AM

i would like lenny makes a LK album as he knows make for more 20 years

and why not a real live album because we miss this kind of album
    1991: Montpellier
    1993 : Toulon
    2008 : Nimes
    2009 : Marseille
    2011 : Montpellier & Paris
    2012 : Toulon & Paris

12. Re: New Album Wishes

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 4:56 PM

I think if we don't get a new album soon, maybe some live shows on video would be nice.
    I have a good feeling that we will get some new music next year (fingers crossed) but I'm still enjoying
    "Black and White America".

Lenny Lover Sista.

13. Re: New Album Wishes

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 7:06 AM

LadyOuiji wrote:
    I think if we don't get a new album soon, maybe some live shows on video would be nice.
    I have a good feeling that we will get some new music next year (fingers crossed) but I'm still enjoying
    "Black and White America".

Lenny Lover Sista.

I've been alternating between Black & White America and Mama Said 21st Anniverary CD. The demos and live stuff on Mama Said are great. Then I go back to B&W America and can't believe what an awesome album it is as a whole. When you play it straight through - you can't help but think that it gets better and better! What's next? Can't wait!
    Peace & Love,
    Norma

14. Re: New Album Wishes

Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 10:43 AM

Hello All,

I guess our "New Album" wish is in the works!
    The anticipation is driving me nuts.
    Do you all think he looked at our suggestions?

Either way I know I can't wait.

Lisa
    Lenny Lover Sista.

15. Re: New Album Wishes

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 12:48 PM

The new album is coming people, are you ready!!!

16. Re: New Album Wishes

Sat, Dec 28, 2013 at 5:44 PM

Muzikliluvnlife wrote:
    Lenny, BRING ON THE FUNK!!!!!!!!!! ...And record it LIVE!
    Damn straight!

17. Re: New Album Wishes

Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 7:31 PM

Acoustic, small and intimate!
    Madeline Gouin
    http://gouin.imagekind.com/

18. Re: New Album Wishes

Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Miriam Valles wrote:
    According to this article of January 2012, LK new album will be titled "Negrophilia" and the music will be "very funky, very, very raw".

http://m.billboard.com/news/lenny-kravitz-gives-negrophilia-the-green-1006008152.story

We'll see.

Looking forward to it!

thanks for sharing that link miriam - i enjoyed reading more about LK
    suPrima

19. Re: New Album Wishes

Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 5:00 PM

Anything new been heard about this lately? I miss his video updates :)

20. Re: New Album Wishes

Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 9:49 AM

His music miss me already.