New Album Wishes

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 6:41 AM

If you could ask LK to make a specific type of album, what would you want to hear?
Would it be old school rock and roll, ballads, folk or more of a jazz feel?

I would love a old school rock and roll album, like "Circus" with a sexy ballad.

What do you all think? Let's let LK know.

Lenny Lover Sista.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: New Album Wishes

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 7:11 AM

Lenny, BRING ON THE FUNK!!!!!!!!!! ...And record it LIVE!

Thanking You in Advance. :)

Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

2. Re: New Album Wishes

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 7:26 AM

Thank you Mathieu Bitton.

3. Re: New Album Wishes

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 10:00 AM

I think it will do more folk lenny's new album, it will surely rock and roll and some slow, but will do folk

4. Re: New Album Wishes

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Since Lenny's music covers many genres I personally would like the new album to have a jazzy/gospel feel to it. Whatever type of music the new album will i know it most definitely will be HOT!!!!!!

5. Re: New Album Wishes

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 12:11 PM

some jazz & blues....whatever it is it will be great!...this man has been blessed with a gift from God!

6. Re: New Album Wishes

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 12:41 PM

I don't really mind, he moves his way through all of them to perfection! Although I must say I'd quite like a bit more Funk and some Jazz,too ! How about Jazz/Funk ? ( one of my favourite styles). All I know is that I'm already itching to hear it!!

7. Re: New Album Wishes

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 3:41 PM

I guess I got a partial wish... Jets Anthem ROCKS! J-E-T-S Jets, Jets, Jets!!! New York Everything!
    Lenny Lover Sista.

8. Re: New Album Wishes

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Norma wrote:
    some jazz & blues....whatever it is it will be great!...this man has been blessed with a gift from God!

I agree Norma. Lenny would be great at whatever; but some jazz and blues would be a real treat!!
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

9. Re: New Album Wishes

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 9:06 PM

Emma, so am I!!!! LOL
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

10. Re: New Album Wishes

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 10:13 PM

LadyOuiji wrote:
    I guess I got a partial wish... Jets Anthem ROCKS! J-E-T-S Jets, Jets, Jets!!! New York Everything!
    Lenny Lover Sista.

Yea!! Lisa, Lucky You! A taste of Classic Lenny Rock and Roll!!!
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

11. RE: New Album Wishes

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 5:23 AM

According to this article of January 2012, LK new album will be titled "Negrophilia" and the music will be "very funky, very, very raw".

http://m.billboard.com/news/lenny-kravitz-gives-negrophilia-the-green-1006008152.story

We'll see.

Looking forward to it!
    Miriam Valles

12. Re: New Album Wishes

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 7:50 AM

Thanks, Miriam for posting the article! I just assumed Negrophilia had morphed into Black & White America and that he changed the album name...knowing the new album is pretty much done is exciting! "...funky and very, very raw'!...he never disappoints!

13. Re: New Album Wishes

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Well I was thinking a lot about this... and I would like another album like Let Love Rule or Mama Said. I would like to see again that Lenny that I missed (for obvious reasons, because at that time was a baby jaja). That young Lenny with so creativity for give us a new sound, rock songs, ballads for die (and fall in love), funky song for dance, reggae songs... all of it! What do you think?
    Kisses, Melina

P.D: Gret topic LadyOuiji!

14. Re: New Album Wishes

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 5:11 PM

Miriam Valles wrote:
    According to this article of January 2012, LK new album will be titled "Negrophilia" and the music will be "very funky, very, very raw".

http://m.billboard.com/news/lenny-kravitz-gives-negrophilia-the-green-1006008152.story

We'll see.

Looking forward to it!
    Miriam Valles

Great article Miriam. Thanks for sharing it with us.
    We know that whatever LK releases we will not be disappointed.

Lenny Lover Sista.