joy avatar joy

BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAM

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 3:42 AM

hello my friends!
I think everyone loves Lenny for his music, his energy, his love but also gives us the desire to achieve their dreams and find balance in his life and mind.
in this world, we all need to dream and keep the faith!
for a time, why not talk about things that are going well and that makes us want to move?

Today I want to know what you feel when you listen to a song such as "believe".

What are your dreams and how the songs lk makes you want to achieve?

Love,
joy

Replies to This Posting

  1. Re: BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAM

    Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 9:19 AM

    hi joy,
    just listened to believe and what i am feeling? believe and love yourself and others, life is to short!
    I was also thinking that Lenny must be an angel, that was send to us to make beautiful songs!

    LLR Cor@

  2. joy avatar joy

    Re: BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAM

    Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 11:57 AM

    Madeline Gouin wrote:
    Lenny Kravitz doesn't inspire the pursuit of my dreams; he simply provides universal understanding within my heart and mind. This universal understanding is the inspiration that connects me to a personal inventory of thoughts. We are all inter-connected. DOES THAT MAKE SENSE? It's an intuitive thing!!!!!
    http://www.earthami.co/blog/2012/10/18/Self-Honor.aspx

    thank you madeline! I agree with you ! ;-)

  3. Re: BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAM

    Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 9:12 AM

    'Believe' it's a simple song with a powerful message. Believe in yourself. Have faith. When I listen to this song it reminds me to do just that - believe.

    When he sings "cause it's all just a game, we just want to be loved" - I think, it's true. No matter what our differences in life are- everyone wants to love and be loved.

    You asked us to share our dreams?...I'm still working on that everyday - but I have faith that I will figure it out! Peace.

  4. Re: BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAM

    Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 3:09 AM

    My dream (deep within my heart) is creating a story through the expression of dance with my daughter and performing it at our local beaches/festivals throughout the summer. Quite a few years ago, I was privileged to see a Butoh Dancer who did just that. She had a travelling sandbox, props, music, and an excerpt explaining her artistic expression. It was incredible to witness--there was a sense of freedom I had never seen before.

    Photobucket
    Madeline Gouin

  5. Re: BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAM

    Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:46 AM

    Love that you posted this topic, a place to share positivity! I am listening to Believe as I write this. I feel the song shares the knowledge that God is love and to believe in ourselves. My dream is to make a difference in this world with the time I have on this planet. Right now I don't have a dream of a goal to achieve, will think about it. I do strive to visit the island of Eleuthria (spelling?). This song so much reminds me to have faith and believe in God. I so love the line, "we all just want to be loved", I keep this in mind when dealing with negative people. Everyone is trying their best in this world.

  6. BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAM

    Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 1:47 AM
  7. joy avatar joy

    Re: BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAM

    Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 9:44 AM

    angiebaby wrote:
    Love that you posted this topic, a place to share positivity! I am listening to Believe as I write this. I feel the song shares the knowledge that God is love and to believe in ourselves. My dream is to make a difference in this world with the time I have on this planet. Right now I don't have a dream of a goal to achieve, will think about it. I do strive to visit the island of Eleuthria (spelling?). This song so much reminds me to have faith and believe in God. I so love the line, "we all just want to be loved", I keep this in mind when dealing with negative people. Everyone is trying their best in this world.


    I just want to thank you angy baby! when I posted this article, I was a little sad because I crossed paths with a lot of negative people! when people are bad, I think they must be really unhappy and that ultimately we are all the same and we seek happiness and love. I try to keep the faith when I hear this song I think one day I will realize my dream .... find serenity on a beach eleutheria ... I think we have a lot in common and it makes me very happy! so far and so connected to tou ... thank you for your comments! continue to believe in our dreams and reach our goal!

  8. Re: BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAM

    Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:40 PM

    Hi Joy! Beautiful words...
    Lenny move it all my life. I use him like and inspiration for everything. As I always say, he musicalize my life! Now, he doesn't know, but he was helping me with my studies. And it becomes in a new step to fulfill my dream, be a nutricionist. Also, he's helping me to do a video for my best friend that in 2 months it's going to live to Mexico. Sometimes I feel sad and I want to cry, and his music let me be who I am. That's is magical. I didn't find that with other artist. I think I'm blessed by Lenny's love.

  9. Re: BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAM

    Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 10:58 AM

    Hi Joy,
    for me Lenny's music speaks to what's inside; my head, my heart, my hands... and lifts me higher with a joy that gives me peace.

    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

  10. Re: BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAM

    Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 5:38 PM

    Muzikliluvnlife wrote:
    Hi Joy,
    for me Lenny's music speaks to what's inside; my head, my heart, my hands... and lifts me higher with a joy that gives me peace.

    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give


    I feel this! That's the power of music - good music that comes from the soul. Sometimes when I listen to a song like 'Dream' I feel like I've been to church. Peace in my mind, love in my heart.

    I wonder sometimes if musicians like Lenny even realize how much their personal thoughts/experiences put into songs really touch others and impact their lives. He must know right? He admires other musicians and feels it. Jeez, if only I knew him!
    Peace & Love,
    Norma
    Lenny Lover Sista

  11. Re: BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAM

    Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:36 AM

    In a world we all live on the run, altered, accelerated lenny influences your life by becoming more pleasant that world

    ASLK

  12. Re: BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAM

    Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:18 AM

    Alan Siri LK wrote:
    In a world we all live on the run, altered, accelerated lenny influences your life by becoming more pleasant that world

    ASLK

    I agree Alan.
    Peace & Love,
    Norma

  13. joy avatar joy

    Re: BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAM

    Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:58 PM

    Norma wrote:
    Alan Siri LK wrote:
    In a world we all live on the run, altered, accelerated lenny influences your life by becoming more pleasant that world

    ASLK

    I agree Alan.
    Peace & Love,
    Norma



    I agree too! lenny's music help us everyday to acheive our goal! for my work, i 'm always on the road...every morning I listen "Let Love Rule" as a prayer which give me strenght to face the jungle!!
    Norma, I dream of the day when I meet Lenny!!!