joy avatar joy

BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAM

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 3:42 AM

hello my friends!
I think everyone loves Lenny for his music, his energy, his love but also gives us the desire to achieve their dreams and find balance in his life and mind.
in this world, we all need to dream and keep the faith!
for a time, why not talk about things that are going well and that makes us want to move?

Today I want to know what you feel when you listen to a song such as "believe".

What are your dreams and how the songs lk makes you want to achieve?

Love,
joy

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAM

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Hi Joy! Beautiful words...
    Lenny move it all my life. I use him like and inspiration for everything. As I always say, he musicalize my life! Now, he doesn't know, but he was helping me with my studies. And it becomes in a new step to fulfill my dream, be a nutricionist. Also, he's helping me to do a video for my best friend that in 2 months it's going to live to Mexico. Sometimes I feel sad and I want to cry, and his music let me be who I am. That's is magical. I didn't find that with other artist. I think I'm blessed by Lenny's love.

2. Re: BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAM

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 10:58 AM

Hi Joy,
    for me Lenny's music speaks to what's inside; my head, my heart, my hands... and lifts me higher with a joy that gives me peace.

Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

3. Re: BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAM

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Muzikliluvnlife wrote:
    Hi Joy,
    for me Lenny's music speaks to what's inside; my head, my heart, my hands... and lifts me higher with a joy that gives me peace.

Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

I feel this! That's the power of music - good music that comes from the soul. Sometimes when I listen to a song like 'Dream' I feel like I've been to church. Peace in my mind, love in my heart.

I wonder sometimes if musicians like Lenny even realize how much their personal thoughts/experiences put into songs really touch others and impact their lives. He must know right? He admires other musicians and feels it. Jeez, if only I knew him!
    Peace & Love,
    Norma
    Lenny Lover Sista

4. Re: BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAM

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:36 AM

In a world we all live on the run, altered, accelerated lenny influences your life by becoming more pleasant that world

ASLK

5. Re: BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAM

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Alan Siri LK wrote:
    In a world we all live on the run, altered, accelerated lenny influences your life by becoming more pleasant that world

ASLK

I agree Alan.
    Peace & Love,
    Norma

6. joy avatar joy

Re: BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAM

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:58 PM

Norma wrote:
    Alan Siri LK wrote:

ASLK

I agree Alan.
    Peace & Love,
    Norma

I agree too! lenny's music help us everyday to acheive our goal! for my work, i 'm always on the road...every morning I listen "Let Love Rule" as a prayer which give me strenght to face the jungle!!
    Norma, I dream of the day when I meet Lenny!!!