LOOKING BACK ON LOVE: Reviews and Feedback

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 6:23 AM

It's FINALLY Here!!! The much anticipated documentary by Mathieu has been released!!! Just after midnight Jan 29, fans took to twitter sharing their excitement and commenting on the film. What are your thoughts and feelings on the movie? Favorite Scene or Line? Themes discovered? Cinematic techniques? Strengths/Weaknesses? Overall Presentation? Please share. Does Mathieu have a hit? He has asked that viewers share feedback on iTunes.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/looking-back-on-love-making/id592705699

SPOILER ALERT: If you have not seen the movie, you may want to skip reading the posts.

Live to Give
Lenny Lover Sista

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Re: LOOKING BACK ON LOVE: Reviews and Feedback

Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 6:35 AM

alibelle71 wrote:
    After spending some time visiting my cool, hip parents in "Appleland," I am one step closer to watching this documentary that I have been anticipating. I have learned new technological computing terms such as "Cloud." For all those who also do not have access to iTunes or Apple devices, ask people you know if they have the iTunes app or can download it for you. If they have a PC you can download iTunes (if it is not already on there) and create and verify an account. This allows you to buy the documentary with your credit card (among countless other media) and either watch it then or later. By the time I figured this all out, plus dealt with some other technological issues on the PC, I got 2 hours of sleep this morning (yep, I was that dedicated to figuring this all out). Using someone's actual Apple device links up to their account. I have no idea if there is a way to log out of that and create a new account, but I suppose there is. This experience has taught me one thing: I'm stepping into the new millenium as an artist and buying an Apple device of some kind.

alibelle71....did you watch the LK movie yet? if so - howd you like it?

suPrima

2. Re: LOOKING BACK ON LOVE: Reviews and Feedback

Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Muzikliluvnlife wrote:
    It's FINALLY Here!!! The much anticipated documentary by Mathieu has been released!!! Just after midnight Jan 29, fans took to twitter sharing their excitement and commenting on the film. What are your thoughts and feelings on the movie? Favorite Scene or Line? Themes discovered? Cinematic techniques? Strengths/Weaknesses? Overall Presentation? Please share. Does Mathieu have a hit? He has asked that viewers share feedback on iTunes.
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/looking-back-on-love-making/id592705699

SPOILER ALERT: If you have not seen the movie, you may want to skip reading the posts.

Live to Give
    Lenny Lover Sista[/quote]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!

Love it! Love his enthusiasm to live via sharing & making his music.
    i liked that he touched on each contributing factor that inspires him musically ---
    it was nice to see that he shared the spotlight w/everyone! i liked the boat scenes especially ...(they seemed to give him some sort of solace)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!
    [signature]suPrima[/signature]

3. Re: LOOKING BACK ON LOVE: Reviews and Feedback

Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 12:57 PM

Cat Kravitz wrote:
    Yes, I wondered the same thing Su Prima! I'm curious to know what made her feel like some of his connections were based on deceit?

I've heard LK mention in numerous interviews that it is indeed difficult to nuture and build a relationship with his career. He's said it's an occupational hazzard =) After spending years with musicians, I can totally relate to that statement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Cat ----- ya, i like seeing LK in inverviews as well, maybe this weekend i'll look for more to see, theres alot on YouTube..

*after spending years w/musicians? which ones are you talking about?

suPrima

4. Re: LOOKING BACK ON LOVE: Reviews and Feedback

Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 8:38 PM

I've watched Looking Back on Love at least 10 times and all I want to do is HUG this man! Then I want to sit down and dig geep into a thought provoking and at some point mindless conversation, while sitting on that beach with Lenny in Eluthera ... :)

5. Re: LOOKING BACK ON LOVE: Reviews and Feedback

Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 8:48 PM

I've watched Looking Back on Love I know at least 10 times. All I want to do is HUG this man. Then I want to dig deep into a thought provoking, transferring into a mindless conversation with Lenny on that beach in Eleuthera for about 2 or 3 days...then the world can have him back because we need his music.