Other countries to see interviews & performances of Lenny?

Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 9:15 AM

G'day, G'day, G'day All,

I was wondering is there a way that fans outside of America can see the Oprah's Master Class with Lenny Kravitz an his performance at the CMT?

When I click on the link to watch, it says that its not available in my 'country, region, location' an Im hanging to see them both, so if anyone can upload it for the fans who havent seen it if possible, pretty please it would be much appreciated, & thanking you!:)

Let Love Rule...

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Other countries to see interviews & performances of Lenny?

Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 7:14 AM

tsrottweilers wrote:
    Mary!

I would suggest you go directly to Oprah's site and also the CMT site directly to see excerpts. They are there-you just need to go directly there.

Hope you find them!

Hopefully they will be posted here at the site one day soon too by Team LK.

Therese.

Heya Therese,

ThankYou...I have tried those sites but it says not available in my country/region/location.

I have seen the CMT performance, but would really LOVE to see Oprah's Master Class!!!

I will wait an see if the team does put it up on this site hopefully...fingers crossed-LLR

2. Re: Other countries to see interviews & performances of Lenny?

Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 4:39 PM

I am so sorry you cannot get it!
    I would hope that Team LK could get the links to it here also "officially!" Perhaps you could write them here and nicely plead your case! Email Wade also please.

Everyone, everywhere should be able to see ALL THINGS LENNY here at this site at any time of the day or night.

Good luck and here's to hoping you get to see it in its entirety.

Therese.