Anyone see Lenny on CMT Awards?

Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 1:38 AM

Lenny opening with American Woman with Jason Aldean was amazing. But I guess the next day he perform about 5 songs at CMT Festival in Nashville. I saw a video online when he sang Let Love Rule on youtube and the audience was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RUDE!!!!! I could not believe it. No one was singing along. I felt terrible watching it, can't these people share the message of LOVE regardless of what genre of music they like. Lenny said, "Baby, you can't give it up for love?" to some woman. She must have said something not nice. I can't wait to see him live again so he can feel the love of his fans!

Let's meditate on peace (from Faith of a Child)

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Anyone see Lenny on CMT Awards?

Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 6:02 AM

Madeline Gouin wrote:
    "Sometimes the most ordinary things can be made extraordinary, simply by doing them with the right people!" --Elizabeth Green

Madeline, I love this! Thanks for posting!
    Peace & Love,
    Norma

2. joy avatar joy

Re: Anyone see Lenny on CMT Awards?

Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 3:04 PM

Madeline Gouin wrote:
    "Sometimes the most ordinary things can be made extraordinary, simply by doing them with the right people!" --Elizabeth Green

So real! thank you madeline!
    LLR
    joy

3. Re: Anyone see Lenny on CMT Awards?

Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 9:09 PM
  4. Re: Anyone see Lenny on CMT Awards?

Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 9:18 PM

I applaud Lenny for not giving up on the audience and for thanking them for the effort. They were definitely not feeling the music, yet they couldn’t get enough photos.

Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give

5. Re: Anyone see Lenny on CMT Awards?

Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 9:21 PM

Madeline Gouin wrote:

This is why I Love this site, my Lenny Fam and all my Lenny Lover Sistas
    Lenny Lover Sista
    Live to Give