1. Trikki avatar

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 1:19 AM, Trikki said:

If U didn't c it look it up on youtube! It was a awesome tribute 2 LZ period but when Lennyand Craig kame on it was amazing! It was also cool 2 know that it was done N my home town. The BIG CHAIR ya'll! My only complaint is it was only one song.
    Trikki

2. LOVELOVELOVE avatar

On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 3:44 PM, LOVELOVELOVE said:

ATTENTION : LENNY KRAVITZ , IPOSTED A SONG FROM A MOVIE WRITTEN FOR YOU IN FORUM ASK THE STAFF JAN 5 , 2003. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 813-504-3847 ! LOVE, KENYA

3. LOVELOVELOVE avatar

On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 4:37 AM, LOVELOVELOVE said:

SONG FROM MOVIE WRITTEN FOR LENNY KRAVITZ !!!!! POSTED IN FORUM ASK THE STAFF !!!!!

4. LOVELOVELOVE avatar

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 11:11 PM, LOVELOVELOVE said:

Its me Kenya/ Kay/Louve/luv !!!!! The writer your protege and #1 mangement client. I Have 2 movies a tv special and songs for you, I will post a song in the forum staff area and hopefully they can get the song to you and then you can errase it. If I don't hear from you within 7 days I will post it AGAIN either here or under a more recent post, if you post hear AGAIN !!!!! I have gone through so much to finanly get another computer. we last talked nov 2008/jan2009. I have changed a lot. went through a bad divorceetc and sufferred form heart arithmea problems and exhaustion. Ive been having problems with this computer I got for Cristmass, I did immediatly write to you on twitter on christmass and posted a song near the lenn and Leroy pic but I guess you did not seee it yet. I will now post at the forum staff area and hopfullly God willing the song will get to you. I"ve been serching for you. My soul has cried outand now I finally have another computer one got fried another went missing. going to the staff forum now and will try to create a new post titled important song for Lenny.Ifthis old yet new to me coputr gives me problems I will post AGAIN here! Love you lots, your protege #1 client LOVELOVELOVE/ Kenya ps i think my fingerprint is on the jpkee not guilty album cover as a clue ! Love ya PS I hae written/ghostwritten so many albums,movieis tv shows etc. it w0ould take me all night to list them !!!!! Thanks for being there for me so many years as I was composing/writting over the internet. I would like to form a diffrent type of management/friendship in that I wont be sending songs on the internet, but dirrectly to you and hopefully guided and shepearded by you under God in person or some other private way. I have so much to tell you about and have 2 psy phi movies I hope you will star in produce and direct and even more exciting developments.sorry it took so long for me to get a computer, I really did try !!!! Once AGAIN , LENNY KRAVITZ YOU ARE THE BEST EVER !!!!! LET LOVE RULE saved my life, I owe so much to you. You are my inspiration Super Soul Fighter/ Minister of Love I BELIEVE in YOU !!!! ROCK ON !!!!! Love Kenya L H 1 813 504 3847 yes thats my number I'm not holding back anymore ! God Bless You !

5. LOVELOVELOVE avatar

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 10:43 PM, LOVELOVELOVE said:

Lenny Kravitz is the best ever !!!!! Let Love rule !!!!!

On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 10:17 AM, Norma said:

I've been looking forward to this!

On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 9:55 AM, Muzikliluvnlife said:

I'm looking forward to seeing Lenny"s performance tonight! So fitting for him to be a part of the tribute.

8. Emma avatar

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 2:31 PM, Emma said:

Oh!!! Lenny playing Led Zeppelin!! will definitely have to look for that one!!