1. La Bella Otero avatar

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 5:47 PM, La Bella Otero said:

What to say...You are so cute. Let Love Rule

2. DebBB avatar

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 4:38 AM, DebBB said:

God gave you wisdom and talent, positioned the right family and people in your life who nurtured and taught you and you have taken these gifts and magnified them. Since it is unlikely that I will meet you in this life, I am so excited to know that our Creator presented Himself to you in such a powerful way after a conversation you had about Jesus Christ our Savior. I hope that means you have given your life to Jesus because I am hoping to meet you in heaven and hear your fabulous music where you will be able to develop your talent beyond your wildest imagination!! Beyond all that talent wrapped in a pretty package, I see your beautiful spirit and soul. Love you Lenny.

3. Cher avatar

On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 7:17 PM, Cher said:

Your words resonated with me tonight, divine! I am compelled to say something when I normally don't do this kinda thing. I just know there are no coincidences in our Universe and I needed to hear what you said at the end of the show, total reflection of my day today. I appreciate your wisdom and insight very much! Thanks for being you! Peace and Love :)

4. SoulGurl avatar

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 5:34 PM, SoulGurl said:

I have always loved Master Class and your episode is now EASILY one of my favorites. You are so comfortable in your skin - comfortable with the good and the bad, the highs and the lows, the situations that didn't go well and the parts that kept you true to your artistry. I have gained even more respect for you as a person and an artist - thanks for sharing your story with us!

5. Selena_BK avatar

On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 5:32 AM, Selena_BK said:

Love, Love, Loved seeing and hearing Lenny on Oprah's Master Class!!!

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 6:24 PM, Norma said:

Wow! I loved Lenny on Oprah's Master Class! He really opened up and shared so much- between Master Class and the documentary Looking Back on Love. So much more interesting to hear the stories come from Lenny's perspective rather than just reading about him in magazines.

7. leah avatar

On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 9:09 PM, leah said:

You tell your story with empathy, a depth of consciousness and love: ) It was wonderful to hear. Thank you. <3

8. Mt shasta girl avatar

On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 8:45 PM, Mt shasta girl said:

Happy bday Lenny! Your music touched my life years ago and I continue to be inspired by your truth and love . Your words are beautiful and truly heartfelt. Thanks for making our world a better place .. Btw the older u get the sexier you r!

9. Tlee avatar

On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 8:30 PM, Tlee said:

Bravo! THAT was a MasterClass!

10. Sandra avatar

On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 8:17 PM, Sandra said:

Grace & Style! Such honesty is rare in this day & age. Thank you for sharing your story. Thank you for sharing your insight, Thank you for sharing your heart. This has been an amazing episode and I'm so glad I made it a point to watch. My spirit has been uplifted and today & tomorrow... I will love even when I don't feel like it. Inspiring.