1. angiebaby avatar

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 10:57 PM, angiebaby said:

Posting again as I love so many. Today listened to Mama Said CD. Love the song All I Ever Wanted, the longing in his voice, such emotion!

2. carolina avatar

On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 7:16 PM, carolina said:

This is a very tough question.... I have so many favorites. One for every mood.

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 12:56 PM, Muzikliluvnlife said:

Tam, It's so true! "There's an LK song for everything in my life". :)

4. LennyLoverSistas avatar

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 1:43 PM, LennyLoverSistas said:

Cora! Is that a question?? HAHAH!! WE ALL DO! Hiiiihaaa!

5. Astrid avatar

On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 2:50 PM, Astrid said:

My absolutely favorites are Let Love Rule and also Fly away...but in fact I love all of his songs :)...I couldnĀ“t say about one which I disliked...there is no one

6. Ana Mena avatar

On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 12:02 PM, Ana Mena said:

I love I'LL BE WAITING and DREAM very much.
    I tend to like his quieter ones when listening the cd but prefer the rock ones when going to his concerts.

7. Cora LLR avatar

On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 1:33 PM, Cora LLR said:

thanks for the reactions, my faves are Circus, the other side, sister...and more.. it's true that you listen to songs that reflex your mood (hope that's normal english)
    my moods are not so great lately i think. Having a lot on my plate lately and struggeling through life at the moment! ;)

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 6:19 AM, Norma said:

"Anything he writes, I 'd listen!!!" I'm with you on that Hungry10! Let Love Rule.

We used' I Belong to You' in our wedding video...i love that song too!

9. Smile10 avatar

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 10:39 PM, Smile10 said:

Anything he writes, I 'd listen!!!

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 11:07 AM, Norma said:

I love "Yesterday Is Gone (my dear Kay) ...it touches my soul when I hear him sing that song!