On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 11:54 AM, tsrottweilers said:

Angiebaby!

You will NOT be disappointed!!! All 3 are stupendous! I could not put them down.....I am an avid reader, when I get the chance to read (ONLY hard copy mind you.......not into the Kindle or Nook.......) and really really did I say really?? loved all of them!!!
    Enjoy your reading!

2. angiebaby avatar

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 9:19 PM, angiebaby said:

Bought all 3 and plan on finishing them this summer before Catching Fire comes out!

On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 5:12 PM, tsrottweilers said:

HI there ladies!

Sounds like the first movie was great. I will have to go watch it!

I had the same problem-I couldn't put the books down either! I would start reading at bedtime and then 2-3 hours later I'd still be reading......

Hoping there will be a fourth book........

T.

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 1:27 PM, Norma said:

I read the books when they first came out - I couldn't put them down! It was great seeing Lenny as Cinna in the movie - such a great character and he did an awesome job. I'm looking forward to seeing him in Catching Fire.

5. Madeline Gouin avatar

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 9:10 AM, Madeline Gouin said:

I saw the movie and was very impressed with the embodiment of Katniss! The character expressed intelligently the enactment of survival within the experience of fight or flight responses!

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 8:32 PM, tsrottweilers said:

Excuse me......I meant Lenny in the movies as Cinna FROM the books. Not Lenny in the books......sigh, you know what I mean! I am just plain tired, so I wrote it awkward. But hey, please GO get the books, they are cool! And I betcha Lenny as Cinna in the movies is also super cool!

T.