On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 6:42 PM, tsrottweilers said:

I really liked reading your story. Interesting how each fan has special and profound memories of the concerts they have been a part of. You Mother has incredibly good music taste!!!

2. LennyLoverSistas avatar

On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 6:24 AM, LennyLoverSistas said:

Thanks Mel! Great story also!

3. Mel Espindola avatar

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 11:26 AM, Mel Espindola said:

I only can say... YOUR MOM ROCKS!!! I met Lenny by my own, but I'm so proud that parents give Lenny's influences to their children. I would like to do the same someday with my godson for example...
    My mom and dad gave me so much freedom to listening all kind of music and choose... choose The Beatles, The Rollings Stones, Creedence, Tina Turner, Eric Clapton, etc. etc. LOL!

4. LennyLoverSistas avatar

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 1:30 PM, LennyLoverSistas said:

Thanks for the very sweet commends! Bless you all. I guess everybody's got a GREAT, LOVELY Lenny story!

5. Miriam Valles avatar

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 11:52 AM, Miriam Valles said:

What a nice story. Our little son recognizes Lenny Kravitz music. It's funny how he pronounces LK name (he can't still speak properly). One of my dreams is to go to a LK concert with him. It would mean that all of we are alive. It would be an unforgettable experience. So your mother and you are very lucky. Enjoy yourselves together for many years :) Love from Barcelona.

On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 5:28 PM, Muzikliluvnlife said:

Tjarissa, what a priceless memory for you and your mom. She sounds like a woman after my own heart. ;) Lenny's music transcends generations. Thanks for sharing.