On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 6:54 AM, Norma said:

thanks for sharing your story! I love what Muzikliluvnlife said about you having your 'Lenny Moment'...we've all had them and they are magical! :)

2. littlesusi76 avatar

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 10:41 PM, littlesusi76 said:

my first concert from lenny was on 2.november 2011 in düsseldorf/germany...
    i fly so high... it was so indescribably....-so magical...i have 4h forgot all my care... thank you, lenny!!!!
    i hope to see lenny again!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Emma avatar

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 3:23 PM, Emma said:

A really nice story! I first saw Lenny in concert in London at Wembley Arena in Nov 91'. I went with some friends from college. We left home at 6:30 a.m. and took a 3 hr train journey to London, then stood in a queue for hours and hours in the freezing cold until we could go in. As soon as Lenny came out on stage and started playing, he blew me away! His magic ; that is his songs, just hypnotised me. I was well and truly hooked! I went to his concert this May in Valencia and he did it again! He will never lose that magical touch.

4. Miriam Valles avatar

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 1:07 PM, Miriam Valles said:

I forgot to tell you before that Lenny loves the rain. ;)

5. Miriam Valles avatar

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 10:54 AM, Miriam Valles said:

It has been a pleasure to read your story. Lenny has such a positive energy that connects with the different feelings of his fans. Once you have enjoyed the first live show, you become his fan forever. No matter age, nationality, genre, religion ... Mr. Lenny Kravitz is one of our good angels. Love to everybody, Míriam.

6. maccaofmars avatar

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 10:19 AM, maccaofmars said:

my first time on TV was i built this garden for us video.
    fews days after i bought LLR
    in 91, first show in Montpellier,France and Whaaaaoooooo
    fall in love with his music, and Man
    last show in Paris this summer
    et next.....?

On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 9:27 PM, Muzikliluvnlife said:

LLR I really enjoyed reading your post. I believe everything that happened that day was by design... just as it was supposed to be. The weather conditions led to the perfect timing to meet Craig and your obstructed view was the catalyst for your "Lenny Moment". Thanks for sharing. Let Love Rule

8. LennyLoverSistas avatar

On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 4:28 PM, LennyLoverSistas said:

Beautiful story!! :-) thanks for sharing!

9. Cora LLR avatar

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 10:32 AM, Cora LLR said:

My first time was in Den Haag in Holland, he stil had the dreads. I was very young and it was so great.. i went to many concerts then, in that period. Prince, Michael Jackson, Phill Collins and others.... But Lenny you are the Man.. Last time was so great in ahoy, only the public was not so hmm that was because of the time i guess (started 1 o clock at night) LOVE

10. Mel Espindola avatar

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 9:55 AM, Mel Espindola said:

Your history is SO CUTE! I remembered my first time in a concert of Lenny, and YES, it's magical. Thanks so much for share your experience! I really appreciate it! I will prepare my experience to share with you soon...
    Kisses and hugs, Meli