On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 10:10 PM, tsrottweilers said:

Wishing you all the best for your recovery. Will continue to keep you in my "nightly talks" with God!

Stay strong and keep that good attitude.

2. Madeline Gouin avatar

On Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 2:13 PM, Madeline Gouin said:

@ tsrottweilers I am doing good and I sense I will be healed quickly. Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers. If there is anything I can say, "The energies are synchronized within this existence. Balance and imbalance circle producing a gentle energy of awareness. God's language, spoken in silence, provides resolve and peace."

On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 5:08 PM, tsrottweilers said:

Hello there Madeline!

How are you?? Any news yet?
    Should I send you a private email here??

Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

4. Madeline Gouin avatar

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 6:26 PM, Madeline Gouin said:

Resolve seems very peaceful! Trusting your inner wisdom is part of the journey!

5. Madeline Gouin avatar

On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 12:58 PM, Madeline Gouin said:

We never know for certain our future however, you can sense the journey! Etched in every path are the flowing energies of dark and light! LIVE!

Live for your life, live for your future, live for truth!

Breathe in to release and breathe out to begin again!

6. Madeline Gouin avatar

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 4:53 PM, Madeline Gouin said:

Decisions muster until change demands resolve! Courage is discovered from the stress of the unknown! Sometimes, life pushes the limits! And we think we are crumbling, but really, life is helping us to extend our limits to new heights!

7. Madeline Gouin avatar

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 11:03 AM, Madeline Gouin said:

It is amazing how life produces growth and how negative and positive energies exist in order to bring order to chaos on an individual as well as a universal level. Compassion, makes the journey a little sweeter and easier.

PEACE & LOVE

8. Madeline Gouin avatar

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 10:59 AM, Madeline Gouin said:

@Vivian & @tsrottweilers

Thank you for your support!

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 7:54 PM, tsrottweilers said:

Sending you prayers and wishes that the biopsy results are negative.

Did you get tested for the specific gene for that type of cancer?? Esp. if it is in the immediate family.

Be very very careful and do your research before submitting to harsh chemo. and radiation. I know. I lost my Mom and an aunt to the same kind of ca.

Keep the faith and ask God to help protect and watch over you. Keeping a positive attitude in light of the dark despair is also necessary for the frame of mind you need for whatever the road ahead brings.

10. Vivian avatar

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 7:26 AM, Vivian said:

Peace and Blessings to you and your family. Be of great courage and cheer... LLR,

Vivian